Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• v01d -

Posted the thread Forum as non support? How about your sale description.

Thread
    On one (or few) of my threads, one of Segger's moderators or support, replied to my questions with : Quote: “This is still *not* at support forum! Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules before posting ” I find this is nonsense as far as…
  • Ross Lee -

Posted the thread Widget Edit display unexpected length string.

Thread
    I have a Edit on a Dialog which should display a default string like "123456_789abc". However, when I run this code, only "123456_7" is displayed while other chars are missing. I typed the missing chars into the Edit on touch screen manually and it is…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread MULTIPAGE: issue #2 of non-focusable page.

Hi Volodymyr, I'm sorry but unfortunately you will have to wait for the next emWin version to be released. By the way, owning an emWin license gives you the advantage to report bugs and obtain a fixed version. But you can try with this workaround for…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Impossible to have multiple instances of SES on MacOSx Catalina.

Hi, quick update. Try launching ES with CL option "open -n". This should allow you to open multiple instances of the same app under macOS. Best regards, Nino
  • volodymyr -

Posted the thread MULTIPAGE: issue #2 of non-focusable page.

Thread
    Hello again. There is a next issue with a non-focusable page (page, that does not contain focusable widgets) of MULTIPAGE. It concerns using the keyboard. A simple example demonstrates this issue. Using the keyboard (keys "PgUp", "PgDown"): 1. Go to…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Pass ID CODE verification via command line.

Hi, Unfortunately it can not. Do you have any further questions? Best regards, Fabian Federschmidt
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread [CLOSED] unreliable flash upload with J-Trace and SAM4S.

Hi Torsten, we answered you via Ticket System. We will consider this thread as closed. Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Impossible to have multiple instances of SES on MacOSx Catalina.

Hello Lorenzo, Thank you for your inquiry. The reported behaviour was reproducible and we are working on a fix. The issue comes from new access rights management imposed by Catalina which has not been communicated properly by Apple. Anyhow we are sure…
  • Huytyskland -

Replied to the thread Program Flash on STM32L4R9 using J-Link Commander.

I also tried to used J-Flash Lite but still the error of "Could not download file" appeared. I chose SWD interface and 4000 kHz in both Commander and Lite.
  • Huytyskland -

Posted the thread Program Flash on STM32L4R9 using J-Link Commander.

Thread
    Hi everyone, I am Huy. Currently, i am working with the board STM32L4R9IDISC that is on J-Link. To flash this board, i did as instruction on the link segger.com/products/debug-prob…echnology/flash-download/ at the section J-Link Commander. However, as…
  • gjh-l -

Posted the thread "TDO is constant high" error after Coresight detection on Cortex-A9 SOC.

Thread
    I have a Cortex-A9-based SOC (a Broadcom device) that produces the following error when hooked to a J-Trace Pro debugger: Source Code (15 lines)I've verified that things are connected correctly and that the SOC is indeed pulling up JTDO (not a stray…
  • phryniszak -

Replied to the thread stm32g431 J-Link error "Failed to measure CPU clock frequency".

As had to no luck with J-Link I moved to STLINK-V3SET. Now everything is working
  • Sysmop226 -

Posted the thread emwin - GUI_LANG_LoadCSVEx loading different CSV files.

Thread
    Hi, As noted in the emwin manual, when calling GUI_LANG_LoadCSVEx it deletes the old resources and loads the new one. The scenario in my code is: 1. Load CSV1 -> read values 2. Load CSV2 -> read values 3. Load CSV3 -> read values So far no issues,
  • lorenzo1234 -

Posted the thread Impossible to have multiple instances of SES on MacOSx Catalina.

Thread
    Good morning everyone, I have been happily using SES for a few years now to work on Nordic devices (NRF52). So far I worked in a Linux environment, and I used to open a few projects at the same time to copy code fragments or to compare source codes in…
  • Szczesnowicz -

Replied to the thread STM32F429 button click.

clear. but can you add your library to mine file?
  • FabM -

Replied to the thread JLinkSWOViewer does not work with STM32WB55.

Hello Fabian, thank you to help me. I tried to get SEGGER tools logs. As I'm on linux, I can't enable log by J-Link Control Panel. However, for JLinkExe/SWOView, by adding -log option, I had logs (see in attached files). But, for JLinkSWOViewer, no…
  • WDancer -

Posted the thread Bypassing Renesas RZ/A1 processor to program another RZ/A1 on a chain.

Thread
    I have two Renesas RZ/A1 processors on a JTAG chain. Would I be able to use the boundary scan bypass register to program the second processor on the device? I am currently using jumpers to manually cut the first processor out of the chain to program…
  • Pieter Eggermont -

Replied to the thread PROGBAR doesn't change colors.

Quote from LexaGb: “Hello, to remove the progress value from the bar just call this with the empty string value: PROGBAR_SetText(hProg, ""). Alex. ” worked! thanks :)
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread ST-Link On Board feedback.

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We will discuss this internally and improve the tool where needed. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Plugging in J-Link mini backwards.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. On the J-Link EDU Mini you will find a 1 printed next to the header. This is the side Pin1 is on. On your cable you will find a red marking. This is also the side where Pin 1 is located. If you match them you should…