Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] JLink Ultra+ flashing problems with S32K144W.

Hi, Even though the thread is quite old, an answer to the question can be found here: wiki.segger.com/S32Kxxx#Readout_protection_of_internal_flash BR Fabian
  • SEGGER - AlexD -

Replied to the thread Problem with C++ and.

Hi Traxanos, we are not aware of such an issue. Which Ozone version are you using? Could you please check if the issue is reproducible on the latest Ozone release (V3.32a)? Could you please check if your build environment is set-up such that all debug…
  • jakorten -

Posted the thread SAME51/SAMD51 JLinkScript for ETM.

Thread
    I'm trying to make a development board for the 100-pin SAME51 and/or possibly SAMD51 (the E has native CAN support) to be used with the J-Trace Pro. I was wondering if there is a SAME/D51 JLinkScript for ETM that Segger or someone else is willing to…
  • qbpr -

Posted the thread JFlash: unable to select "supported" flash memory in.

Thread
    Hi, We have a custom board with an NXP IMX RT 1024 chip. The board has the "internal" flash of the 1024, which is connected to the FlexSPI A1 port. The board has another flash module, which is connected to the FlexSPI B1 port (Vendor ISSI, type:…
  • traxanos -

Posted the thread Problem with C++ and.

Thread
    I have a J-Link Mini and I want to test my application using Ozone. However, I encounter an issue: as soon as I derive a class in C++, all values of the derivation are shown as "<outofscope>". This makes Ozone practically unusable for me. Interestingly,…
  • gfisys -

Replied to the thread Stange problem when using two Jlink units.

Thanks for your reply Alex. I did some more testing, I moved one Jlink connection to one of the USB port on the computer and let the other Jlink connected to the USB hub, this time it works without any issues! So you may be right about the current being…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread GUI_GIF_DrawEx is not working.

Hi, It seems like you make no use of the "Off" parameter. It is crucial that you set the file pointer to the given offset, before reading any file data to the buffer. What happens if you do that in your _GetData routine? Best regards, Florian
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Sounds strange... Is it possible that the USB hub, the J-Links are connected to, is not powered externally or its external power supply is broken? This would cause the hub and all J-Links connected to it to be fed from the USB cable that goes to your…
  • Ran_b -

Posted the thread Export Jlink viewer log to a file in realtime.

Thread
    Hello, I'm trying to debug my nrf52 (custom pcb) and i have a bug that appears only 5 hours or so after activation (I'm using RTC). I left the nrf52 connected to the jlink viewer, over night, in order to receive the prints in the failure point so i can…
  • With Hesitation (No Right to Repair Support From Segger) I Recently Upgraded to a Flasher Pro 5.17.01 Form a Flasher 5 (Legacy). I will still keep the Flasher 5 For the Devices that are not supported on the Flasher Pro. I made a request for segger to…
  • gfisys -

Sorry, I must add that when only one Jlink is connected to the computer this problem does not occur.
  • gfisys -

Posted the thread Stange problem when using two Jlink units.

Thread
    Hello, I have one Jlink Ultra and one Jlink Base Compact connected to my computer (via a USB hub). I used these Jlinks to debug two separate MCUs on my board. One instance of SES (7.30) is associated to the Jlink Ultra, and another separate instance of…
  • omeraygor -

Replied to the thread Emwin video play in child window..

hi, again i updated my emwin to 6.34. but video still not working. in the sample code there is a callback. How can my other objects appear on the screen while this code is running? Doesn't this part use the complete graphics part? Source Code (26…
  • shankarm -

Posted the thread GUI_GIF_DrawEx is not working.

Thread
    I have observed that the _GetData(void *p, const U8**pData, Unsigned NumBytes, U32 off); callback function is not working. Below is the code I am using: f_open and f_read are working fine. The gif file size is 330Kbyte size. code is attached as…
  • Forster -

Replied to the thread How to program a PIC32MX?.

Hi. Is there any news or updates to program a PIC32MX130 with the JLink?
  • emjay -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] SES v7.32 cannot talk to nordic target board.

A footnote for anyone interested.. I upgraded to SES 8.10b and I no longer see this problem, in fact the target communications have never been better. I have no need to use 7.32 or any other 7x build so for me this issue is resolved.
  • Imran333 -

Posted the thread Need help reading LPC11U35.

Thread
    - I’m trying to read LPC11U35 in circuit in swd mode and jtag with jlink but can’t get a connection at all, the pins I’m using are SWDIO, SWCLK, Reset, VDD and GND. - Tried without the rest but still nothing, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong,…
  • rum -

Posted the thread Jscope & RTT.

Thread
    Hello forum users, I working on project with CortexM4. For debugging I am using Jlink ultra+, with sw. version 7.88k. I want to use Jscope with RTT, for this I instrumented my software as suggested in (J-Scope_RTT_Example.zip). First Jscope was not able…
  • ahenk -

Replied to the thread Reset Behavior with J-Link Ultra+ on MSPM0G3507 Microcontroller.

Just a friendly reminder that I couldn't get any answer to my question...
  • I got solution from Infineon support (after first taking the long route, and ultimately dead-end, of contacting Segger support): - Execute following command before reading 0x16000600 Source Code (1 line)