Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Swipelist transparency.

Hi, the command WIDGET_ITEM_DRAW_OVERLAY only gets sent to LISTWHEEL widgets. As stated in the manual, only the following commands get sent to an OwnerDraw routine of a SWIPELIST: • WIDGET_ITEM_DRAW_BACKGROUND • WIDGET_ITEM_DRAW_TEXT •…
  • Matt S -

Replied to the thread Swipelist transparency.

On topic with original thread... Can we use WIDGET_ITEM_DRAW_OVERLAY in a custom owner draw function with the SWIPELIST widget? I have used it successfully on a LISTWHEEL, but it does not seem to work on the SWIPELIST.
  • JLink serials: 760049244 and 760048979. This only happens when using the remote server in LAN mode. Connection sequence: J-Link1 Remote->J-Link2 Remote->Debug Session 1->Debug Session 2 When stopping debug session1, debug session 2 is disconnected,…
  • Hi Nino, after some more testing I found there must be a timeout of 5 minutes somewhere when using the tunnel. This means: if a client does not connect to the remote server through the tunnel within 5 minutes after starting the remote server, the remote…
  • friesen -

Posted the thread J-link flashloader qspi 4 byte mode.

Thread
    I am using a STM32F769NI + micron MT25QL512 64MB memory which uses the ST_STM32F746G_Disco_QSPI.elf It works fine until I set the qspi to use 4 byte mode, after which it requires a power cycle to the board to connect. Is source available for this elf? …
  • Hi Fabian, Thanks for your response. That's right, I am trying to write the external flash via the LPC1788. I forgot to say that the base address is at 0x9000 0000 because on my board this external memory is connected to the chip select 1 (#emc_cs1,…
  • JanBurg -

Replied to the thread SCROLLBAR not always giving WM_NOTIFICATION_RELEASED.

Hi Florian, it does always send a WM_NOTIFY_PARENT, but it is often only a WM_NOTIFICATION_VALUE_CHANGED and not a WM_NOTIFICATION_RELEASED. Regards Jan
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread J-Link EDU Mini incorrect device target (Atmel SAML10E15A).

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you please elaborate what kind of work you are using the J-Link EDU Mini for? I am asking because you are talking about working days and it is illegal do use the J-Link EDU Mini in a commercial context. You can read…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread SCROLLBAR not always giving WM_NOTIFICATION_RELEASED.

Hi, I tried to reproduce the behavior you noticed, but the widget always sent a WM_NOTIFY_PARENT message when releasing the press, and also when releasing outside of the scrollbar window. Best regards, Florian
  • MaximHunko -

Replied to the thread Open flash loader is too slow.

Today I noticed another detail. When I start erasing in J-Flash, I see in the log that when erasing the internal memory, the CPU is running at 185 MHz. And when the external memory is erased, the log says: CPU speed could not be measured. What does that…
  • will2055 -

Posted the thread J-Link EDU Mini incorrect device target (Atmel SAML10E15A).

Thread
    I'm working on a breakout board for the Atmel SAML10E15A IC. I've gotten to the point, using Atmel Studio 7, that I can read the target voltage and device signature. When I go to try programming the chip with a simple blink program I get an error saying…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread JlinkExe erase Command fails with RAM check.

Hi, Does the issue persist when issuing a reset before erasing? Source Code (2 lines) If the problem persists: Could you please provide us with a .hex file of the application that is running when you try to erase the chip? Best regards, Fabian
  • Hi Álvaro, Thank you for your inquiry. From what I understand, you are trying to write the external flash via the on chip memory controller. Is that correct? Regarding the datasheet, the memory controller lists external memory from 0x8000 0000 on-wards…
  • MaximHunko -

Replied to the thread Open flash loader is too slow.

I managed to discover one pattern, the more I set the size of the PageSize field, the faster the reading process is going on. The maximum that I managed to achieve is 16 Kbytes versus 256 bytes. With such settings, the reading results are as…
  • bio_med -

Replied to the thread Problem displaying 320*240 image from SD card.

Thank you for trying to help me with this. I am using Cypress Semiconductor processor PSoC5 LP and emwin for graphics. Yes I have 8MB of buffer memory.
  • benjamin.brammer -

Posted the thread unresolved reference with STM32CubeIDE ( Eclipse based IDE).

Thread
    Hello, I am trying to get FreeRTOS v 10.0.1 to run with SEGGER SystemView v3.1. I have copied and implemented the source and header files according to the SEGGER manual. Sadly I get an unresolved reference error with the SEGGER_RTT_ASM_WriteSkipNoLock()…
  • itec -

Posted the thread Build Configuration.

Thread
    How do I set up a build configuration that is only valid for a specific project in a solution? I am creating a solution with 2 projects 'Project-A' and 'Project-B'. Both have 2 build configurations, 'Debug' and 'Release'. I set active project to…
  • MaximHunko -

Posted the thread Open flash loader is too slow.

Thread
    Hello! I made an open loader for my custom board based on this instruction wiki.segger.com/Open_Flashloader . And it works correctly, but very slowly. I checked all functions, complete erasure, loadbin command with verify and also J-Flash read range…
  • icwiener -

Replied to the thread Cannot quit Ozone after J-Link lost connection to target.

Hi, I just observed that after around 420 000 samples the Timeline view and the status bar (when Data Sampling or Timeline are selected) become rather slow and even stuck. The Data Sampling view is showing data just normal. I am running at a sampling…
  • JanBurg -

Posted the thread SCROLLBAR not always giving WM_NOTIFICATION_RELEASED.

Thread
    Hi, I'm using a scrollbar to navigate in a larger text file. To avoid excessive CPU load when moving the thumb I want to notify only when the thumb is released (WM_NOTIFICATION_RELEASED). Now I noticed that sometimes the thumb is moved but no…