Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread [Resolved]Abnormal function of Linux JlinkConfigExe.

That’s why I asked for additional info.... I already suspected that it is the rules file but now we know it. We will fix this in one of the next versions.
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Adding both .elf file and .svd file with Command Line arguments.

Hello, -programfile will only take one file in either an elf format or the supported bin/hex formats. Svd files will not work as intended as they are not program files. We recommend to use the Ozone GUI and its project wizard to set up the project up…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Embedded Studio RP2040 Support.

Hello, FYI we just released the new CPU Support Pacakge for RP2040 and the BSP for the Pico board. You can find them in the ES Package Manager. The CPU Support package can be used for generic RAM samples. The BSP is for the Pico Board which links…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Error: Could not find core in Coresight setup(cortex-m55).

Hi, Good to hear that you are up and running again. As the issue was resolved, we will close this thread now. Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Cannot write registers in STM32G491.

Hi Thomas, Thank you for the inquiry. Regarding the commands: I had a quick glance at it and one major issue is that you do not write the registers you intend to write to. E.g. 0x08 is not the address of the FLASH_KEYR. It is the offset of the…
  • Sauci -

Replied to the thread segmentation fault on linux ARM.

Hi Alex, I sent you the wrong file, sorry. It appear to fail in function JLINK_DEVICE_GetIndex, as shown in the log bellow: Source Code (11 lines)Best regards, Guillaume
  • Sparky -

Replied to the thread Ozone crashes after making Disassembly window floating.

I would like to add a `+1` to this bug report. I experience the same bug with Ozone v3.22e on macOS Mojave 10.14.6. I have attached the crash report.
  • Any news about this? v3.22e changelog says nothing about fixes for menu display, or slow menu response. Are there plans to fix it? The slow menu response at least would be great. We can live with cutoff text in the menus I suppose. thanks Dan
  • SEGGER - Leon -

Replied to the thread The apps need some Qt love, especially on MacOS.

Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. Dialog buttons: I understand your concern and we are already aware of this. Please understand that the button position (and other GUI layout) is the way it is due to historical reasons. In the past, the J-Link software…
  • ReMike -

Posted the thread Dark Mode for Mac Solution.

Thread
    While official Dark Mode support for macOS is in work, there is an interim solution. There is no 'Theme' option in the macOS version of SES. However, there is an experimental option called "Qt Style Sheet". (Tools->Options->Environment->User…
  • RADustin -

Replied to the thread TMS470 on J-link with J-Flash.

I understand. When I use Jcommander and the W1 or W4 commands I can 'write' to flash, but once I close and reopen the Jcommander terminal and check the flash dump, all my 'written' data is gone. If I check the dump without closing the terminal the data…
  • robertlipe -

Replied to the thread The apps need some Qt love, especially on MacOS.

Outside of the Qt stuff, inside JLink, there are a couple of easy tweaks that would make it easier to use when trying to reverse engineer hardware or to twiddle bits on hardware outside the edit/compile/upload/reboot cycle. Inside JLink, there's…
  • robertlipe -

Posted the thread The apps need some Qt love, especially on MacOS.

Thread
    Firstly, thank. you for a great set of tools. This was my first exposure to JTAG-class tools and it's been amazing to reload code in a second from within GDB and immediately single step the first opcode or right through an exception handle. Amazing! I…
  • dnfuss -

Replied to the thread Wrong source file opens.

Hi Fabian Submitted, as requested. Kind regards David
  • Eclipse -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Error: Could not find core in Coresight setup(cortex-m55).

Quote from SEGGER - Erik: “Hello, I just noticed that we received the same request via our ticket system. Sorry for the delay in response, your inquiry got overlooked somehow. This should of course not happen. As you are within valid support period,…
  • Eclipse -

Replied to the thread How to switch the dormant operation mode from JTAG to SWD in JLINK Commander.

Quote from SEGGER - Alex: “Hello, So far, your chip seems to be the only one out there that does not support the traditional JTAG / SWD selection sequences. We do not have seen any other request reg. this in the last couple of years since we support…
  • taotieren -

Replied to the thread [Resolved]Abnormal function of Linux JlinkConfigExe.

Right-click-> Configure. No configuration dialog box is displayed. There is no error message. But using JLinkConfigExe in linux. Right-click-> Configure. Can display the configuration dialog box correctly. CMSISM-DAP mode can be selected normally, but…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread Need to run Flasher RX on Win10.

By the way: The correct tool to use for Flasher RX is the "J-Flash" software. The "Flasher V2.x" software is only compatible to the legacy Flasher 5 / Flasher 5 PRO programmers which do not even support RX. J-Flash is part of the software package:
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread J-Link VCOM max baudrate..

There may be a misunderstanding here. You wrote: 1250000 baud => 1,250,000 baud => 1.25 MBaud The J-Link EDU V10 does not have any hardware UART on the VCOM pins, so it does things in software. This means it has a certain limit of what is doable. Max.…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread TMS470 on J-link with J-Flash.

You have an TMS470R1VF67 but selected a TMS470R1B512 in the J-Link software. These two devices are not guaranteed to be compatible from the flash programming point of view. We do not give any warranty that what you are doing will work. You are on your…