Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CodesMagic -

Replied to the thread Request; STemwin Demo for STM32H743ZI.

Hi dear Awneil and Alex Thanks for reply. I've found an example code in Demonstration directory. I'll check it next day but It would be great if related script for STemwin be added to the configurator IDE (STM32CubeMX).
  • LexaGb -

Hello, to awneil's link I would add the latest package for STM32H7 that contains a later version 5.44: st.com/en/embedded-software/stm32cubeh7.html Unfortunately, STM32CubeMX doesn't contain code generation scripts with STemWin GUI for STM32H7 so…
  • awneil -

Have you tried the 'Get Software' link here: st.com/en/embedded-software/stemwin.html :?:
  • volodymyr -

Replied to the thread WM_SetUntouchable.

Quote from SEGGER - Schoenen: “Hi, If I get you right you want to make sure that the initial dialog (the one with _cbDialog) don't receive input when the derived dialog is created (_cbDerivedDialog), right? To achieve that you can simply make the…
  • CodesMagic -

Posted the thread Request; STemwin Demo for STM32H743ZI.

Thread
    I want to build a GUI with STM32CueMX configurator. Graphics Item doesn't exist in Middlewares for STM32H743ZI!!! I'm looking for a template to get start with STemwin on STM32H743ZI (Keil IDE)...forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…4c9a74ea16033688f83ccbe2e
  • rabbitlennon -

Replied to the thread Jtrace on NuMaker PFM-M2351.

• SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread WM_SetUntouchable.

Hi, If I get you right you want to make sure that the initial dialog (the one with _cbDialog) don't receive input when the derived dialog is created (_cbDerivedDialog), right? To achieve that you can simply make the derived dialog modal: C Source Code…
  • awneil -

Replied to the thread 'Always Rebuild' - not quite what I wanted..

Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “We will add your proposal to our feature wish list and see if this could be added in future so the Always Rebuild option would get additional config options ” Thanks - either as additional options to the existing 'Always…
  • awneil -

Replied to the thread 'Debug Terminal' (RTT) Window - log to file?.

• SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Jtrace on NuMaker PFM-M2351.

Hello, According to the manual this device has no ETB. Only pin trace via ETM seems to be supported. It will most likely not work out-of-the-box as the trace pins need to be initialized first e.g. using a JLinkScript file. How to do it is described…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Ozone ELF Loading Time.

Hello, Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear that everything is working as expected now. We try to improved Ozone wherever we can which is why we always recommend using our latest software if possible. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread 'Debug Terminal' (RTT) Window - log to file?.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Currently there is no option to export debug terminal output from ES to a file other than copy pasting it to a text file. We will add this to our feature wish list so it might be added to a future version of Embedded…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Window/desktop layout.

Hello, The emSession file will be update once a solution/project is closed or Embedded Studio is closed. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread 'Always Rebuild' - not quite what I wanted..

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The Always Rebuild option does not have advanced conditional options. If it is set to yes it will always rebuild just as the name of the option indicates. We will add your proposal to our feature wish list and see if…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Need output in Verilog format.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you elaborate what exactly you are trying to do? We do not provide any Keil tools as Keil is a different company. If you are looking to do some pre or post compile/build steps you can do so in Embedded Studio…
  • volodymyr -

Posted the thread WM_SetUntouchable.

Thread
    Hello. In v.5.50 there is a new function WM_SetUntouchable(). How to make untouchable some DIALOG or FRAMEWINDOW incl. all its children if I use v.5.38? The answer in my previous thread did not help me (
  • awneil -

Replied to the thread Window/desktop layout.

I think I have just seen the issue that you describe
  • gaurav -

Replied to the thread Extra background color length.

Hi, Is this issue coming due to font? Regards Gaurav
  • wincon -

Posted the thread RTT can't find _SEGGER_RTT on iMXRT when TCM memory reconfigured.

Thread
    Hi I'm debugging on an iMXRT1020. We use RTT and SystemView extensively. The iMXRT1020 has 256 KB ram on-board. This is configured at reset to be 64 KB ITCM, 64 KB DTCM, and 128 KB OCRAM. We put the _SEGGER_RTT struct in the DTCM, which RTT and…
  • wittich -

Posted the thread program Cortex-M4 processor with 2 Xilinx FPGAs in JTAG chain.

Thread
    Dear all I have a custom board that has on it a Tiva TM4C1290NCPDT MCU and two Xilinx FPGAs (Ultrascale+ devices.) These boards share a JTAG chain. Via jumpers I can select out one of the devices and program it on the test bench, but once the board is in…