Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Unable to upgrade firmware on J-Link Edu Mini.

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Did you write the config area of the J-Link? The nickname looks broken. Did you set a nickname for your J-Link? Could you please try to do the following in the J-Link Configurator: -…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread GUI_SetOrientationEx leads to slow redrawing and GUI page change.

Hi, GUI_SetOrientation() always worsens the performance since it uses a rotation device. What will probably work better is changing the display driver to rotate the screen, GUIDRV_Lin and GUIDRV_FlexColor still offer a good performance when rotated. To…
  • phryniszak -

Posted the thread SystemView serial port.

Thread
    Hello, Where can I find more information how to use serial communication with SystemView? What is the format of serial data? Is it 8n1? Is "hello" message also required as in IP example? Regards, Pawel
  • Avenue33 -

Posted the thread Unable to upgrade firmware on J-Link Edu Mini.

Thread
    Hi! I'm trying to upgrade the firmware of myJ-Link Edu Mini. forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…b6ea0915fd31ff6fe1e593149 forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…b6ea0915fd31ff6fe1e593149 Source Code (4 lines)The J-Link Edu Mnii is the only device conencted to…
  • robson -

Replied to the thread STM32WB50 support.

Thanks, Fabian I did not know I could do it myself. I will look into it. Kid regards, Robson
  • Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. I assume you are using the J-Link Commander, is this correct? The J-Link Commander itself does not provide such functionality currently. But you can purchase the J-Link SDK which comes e.g. with the J-Link Commander…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Hi Robson, Thank you for the information. I will keep you posted. As a side note: You can also implement support for the device yourself via Open Flashloader. For more information please follow this link: wiki.segger.com/Open_Flashloader Best…
  • thomask77 -

Posted the thread Trace timeline accuracy.

Thread
    Hi! I am using Ozone 3.10b and a STM32H743 @ 480MHz. 1) I've set up ETF trace according to wiki.segger.com/STM32H7#Tracing_on_ST_STM32H743 In the trace settings dialog, I set the source to Trace Buffer, and CPU Frequency to 480000000. When I do a…
  • robson -

Hello Quote from SEGGER - Fabian: “We added the device to our list. ” Awesome. That is all I wanted to hear. Quote from SEGGER - Fabian: “ Unfortunately, it is not clear when we are able to add support for this device exactly, because of other,…
  • Mark_C -

Posted the thread GUI_SetOrientationEx leads to slow redrawing and GUI page change.

Thread
    Hello, I have developed a GUI with STemWin libraries for a 4.3" display. Now I need to rotate all the application upside down so in my code I called the function GUI_SetOrientationEx in the following way: Source Code (11 lines)Compared to the plain GUI…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Live Expressions - Failed to evaluate expression.

Hello, Great to hear that it is working reliably with Ozone. We are happy about any new Ozone user we can win for us ;) This thread will be considered solved now. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] JLink fails to connect to i.MX6ULL on i.MX6ULL EVK.

Hi Stefan, Thank you for your inquiry. We received your email via our support system and we will get back to you there, since you are still in support period. We will close this thread to keep communication to one channel, to make sure no information…
  • icwiener -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Live Expressions - Failed to evaluate expression.

Hi Nino, thank you for your input. In Ozone, all values seem to be shown fine. I tried about 10 debug runs and every variable's value was shown in each run (amazingly fast, btw :)). Thanks, now I know where to look. :)
  • stroese -

Posted the thread [SOLVED] JLink fails to connect to i.MX6ULL on i.MX6ULL EVK.

Thread
    Hi! I'm trying to connect my JLink to the NXP i.MX6ULL EVK. Unfortunately this fails for now. Here the current log: $ JLinkExe -device MCIMX6Y2 -if JTAG -speed 1000 -JTAGConf -1,-1 SEGGER J-Link Commander V6.60d (Compiled Jan 9 2020 17:47:03) DLL…
  • Hello, Is it is possible to learn J-Link Serial Number by Command Line Interface. In the other words, return J-Link Serial Number which are connected to PC by usb when entered correspondig terminal command. I need this corresponding terminal command.
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Hi, We added the device to our list. Unfortunately, it is not clear when we are able to add support for this device exactly, because of other, pressing paid projects. Until when would you require support for this device? Do you use custom hardware or an…
  • robson -

Hi Fabian, Thanks for your response! I will wait then. I am aware of the supported devices list. STM32WB55 is supported, but STM32WB50 is not.
  • v01d -

Replied to the thread How to set JLink to never power the board.

Hey Fabian, will do asap with photo & details, but i'm on something else this week and/or few days.
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread ListView Maximum Rows.

Hi, there is no real limit to how many rows you can add to a listview. The only actual limits would be your memory or the line count variable (unsigned int, therefore max. would be about 4 billion). Best regards, Florian
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] r (reset) triggers flash write trace ....

Hi, Sorry for the confusion caused. We will consider this thread as closed now. Best regards, Fabian