Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread switch dialogbox.

Hi, What kind of error do you get? On my end the example runs good. Regards, Sven
  • Hakan -

Posted the thread switch dialogbox.

Thread
    Hi. Using a nested window in a project I made based on the following example gives an error. I want to enter the sub-menus by pressing the buttons. For example Settings(dialog1)-> Display(dialog2)- -> Resolution(dialog3) Settings(dialog1)-->…
  • sanjeev majumdar -

Posted the thread flicker free updation of text over jpeg image.

Thread
    Hello, In my application i have set a JPEG image using "IMAGE_SetJPEG" on a window and also a Text widget (decimal value as text) on top of the JPEG image. I am periodically updating the Text widget in WM_TIMER and due to that i could observe that the…
  • BramPeeters -

Replied to the thread Hardfault when calling GUI_Clear, thread related ?.

Quote from Sven: “Did you unselect the memory device after GUI_Clear() ” Aha, no I did not ! What I do now is : m_hMemDev = GUI_MEMDEV_CreateEx(0,0,DISPLAY_WIDTH_PIXELS,DISPLAY_HEIGHT_PIXELS, GUI_MEMDEV_NOTRANS) GUI_MEMDEV_Select(m_hMemDev); from…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Write bitmap pixel data without Bitmap Converter.

Hi, Unfortunately, it is not possible to convert an image on runtime into a c-style image for emWin. The format you have chosen is 16bpp with alpha. This means that the pixel data in _acCustomer_Logo are stored as follows: AAAA AAAA, BBBB BGGG, GGGR…
  • HI I use the JFLASH tool program the hex to the MCU flash, the JFLASH version is 6.42a, THE Address segment without data in the hex file will be write 0x00 in the flash, but I find it is 0xff for the 4.42a version , I want to write to be 0XFF on the…
  • Mark_C -

Posted the thread Write bitmap pixel data without Bitmap Converter.

Thread
    Hello, to display bitmaps on a screen I've successfully used the functions GUI_DrawBitmap() with pre-converted *.bmp files into c structures with the ST Bitmap Converter for STM32 GUI applications. So the converted bmp files into c structures look…
  • graffiti -

Posted the thread STLPort in library.

Thread
    Hello, I would like to use STLPort within a library project in SES. I have installed the STLPort package, but the option Code->Libraries does not appear for a library project. I have tried adding the include path to STLPort, which allows the headers to…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread GUI_BMP_Draw v5.46 --> v5.48.

Hi, Unfortunately, the git hub project doesn't contain a BMP file. Are you referring to Cypress Logo Full Color_PNG_1bpp.c? This is not a BMP it is a emWin specific bitmap. This one gets drawn by calling GUI_DrawBitmap(). On my end it works perfectly.…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread How to make transparent dialog box?.

Hi All, Unfortunately, it is not mentioned in the manual (I'm sorry will be added) that GUI_INVALID_COLOR is used for transparent background of some widgets (of course the WM_CF_HASTRANS flag has to be set). In the default callback of e.g. a WINDOW…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Hardfault when calling GUI_Clear, thread related ?.

Hi, Quote from BramPeeters: “I just do a GUI_MEMDEV_Select(m_hMemDev) + GUI_Clear() from one thread, and then a GUI_Clear from another thread. ” Did you unselect the memory device after GUI_Clear()? Like: C Source Code (3 lines)Quote from…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Developing Ozone javascript RTOS Awareness Plugin.

Hello, Great to hear that you are up and running again. We will consider this thread as solved now. Best regards, Nino
  • MikeFlyersFan -

Posted the thread FreeRTOS - CMSIS build errors.

Thread
    Hi, I'm currently working on a project using IAR EWARM, which is using the STemWin API library and the FreeRTOS library. I wanted to try Embedded Studio to see how it does compared to IAR, and it mostly builds except for 14 errors when compiling the…
  • iotexpert.com -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Developing Ozone javascript RTOS Awareness Plugin.

• iotexpert.com -

Im traveling so it will be a few more days. Alan
  • kappah1984 -

Posted the thread Filesystem NAND problem.

Thread
    Hello, I am facing with a big problem with my tool based on LP2478 and NAND Flash with FAT Filesystem placed on the EMC bus together with a RAM. The emFile version is 3.22a My flash was obsolete and I have changed it for a new compatible one. In this…
  • tponcot -

Posted the thread JTAG connect to multiple STM32 (Reset issue ?).

Thread
    Hi, I have a board were 3 STM32 are connected to a JTAG port. The 3 STM32 are daisy chained. I am using a JLINK EDU Mini. One STM32F746 is a master for the two slaves STM32L451. The NRST pin of each slave is connected to a different GPIO of the master…
  • volodymyr -

Quote from LexaGb: “Hello, try this code. It is for 800x600 screen example. C Source Code (35 lines)Alex. ” LexaGb, you are simply the best. These three lines of code give so elegant solution of this problem, that I have no words. It is the best…
  • LexaGb -

Hello, try this code. It is for 800x600 screen example. C Source Code (35 lines)Alex.