Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello bds, Your issue seems to be different See above for links explaining how private/public configs work. Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “How private and public build configs can inherit from each other is explained…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread What happened to CMSIS-DAP (DAP-Link) support?.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Nothing went wrong. All you need to do is a J-Link selected in target options. If the DAP-Link is installed correctly on your System you should be able to debug. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Recommendations for EmbeddedStudio.

Hello, Quote from Masmiseim: “One more thing, could you support the mouse wheel during selection in the editor? When doing a normal selection, an action on a mouse wheel is completely ignored. When doing a rectangle selection and the mouse wheel is…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread CY4532 (CCG3PA): Cannot connect to target..

Hi Ivo, just to rule this out: Could you please give the latest version of the J-Link Software Pack a try? segger.com/downloads/jlink#J-L…twareAndDocumentationPack Could you please send us a J-Link log file? How to enable:
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread segmentation fault on linux ARM.

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you please provide us detailed, step-by-step instructions of how to reproduce this issue? Are you working on an evaluation board or custom hardware? Best regards, Fabian
  • bio_med -

Replied to the thread Button press not returning released notification.

Florian, Thank you so much for your response. 1. So you are suggesting that I put my code which I am executing during NOTIFICATION_RELEASED also under WM_NOTIFICATION_MOVED_OUT??? 2. Thank you for the suggestion. Will try that out. Best regards, BMD
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread J-Link firmware upgrade fails every time when run from Ozone.

Hi, I tried to reproduce this issue unsuccessfully. Setup: - A range of different J-Links (including J-Link Pro V4.5) - A range of J-Link Software/FW versions. What I did: - Update the J-Link to one of the FW versions before the most recent - Power…
  • Sauci -

Posted the thread segmentation fault on linux ARM.

Thread
    Hello, I'm getting a segmentation fault execption when running the same test multiple times. It works well for the first tests, and then fails with this segmentation fault. Probably out of scope, but the target is a tms570lc4357 from TI, and the probe…
  • IvoBCD -

Posted the thread CY4532 (CCG3PA): Cannot connect to target..

Thread
    Hi, I'm trying to program a Cypress CCG3PA (CYPD3171) on the Cypress CY4532 EZ-PD CCG3PA EVK Main board. This works using Cypress' MiniProg4, but with J-Link, I'm getting a "Cannot connect to target." error. Source Code (25 lines) With the following…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Segger probes and ETB.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Any J-Link or J-Trace will do. See here for mode information: wiki.segger.com/Software_and_Hardware_Features_Overview Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Button press not returning released notification.

Hi BMD, Regarding your first question: I am guessing that a press at the edge of a button results in the touch input being moved out of the BUTTON window. When a button is pressed and the touch input is moved out of the window area, the parent window…
  • mansekurasan -

Posted the thread Segger probes and ETB.

Thread
    With which Segger probes does ETB working?
  • bio_med -

Posted the thread Button press not returning released notification.

Thread
    Hi, I have been working with emWin for quite sometime now. I am currently using buttons for some functionalities in my project. I have a couple of things I would like to get technical answers for. 1. I have found that sometimes even after the button is…
  • Suresh -

Replied to the thread Porting Appwizard Application to Target.

Dear Sven, Thank you so much for the Input. That worked like charm. Regards, Suresh
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread [DUPLICATE] RP2040 QSPI flash programming support.

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. This is a duplicate of: RP2040 Support Please refer to the information provided in this thread. We will close this thread now. Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread JLinkExe v6.96 and -nogui.

Hi Steve, Thank you for your inquiry. To activate the "NoGUI"-mode you would have to pass -NoGUI 1 as command line parameters. Please note that there is no other value specified. This is also documented here: wiki.segger.com/J-Link_Commander#-NoGui
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread RP2040 Support.

Hi, We can confirm that QSPI support is not yet working on the PICO board. We are currently working on adding support for the QSPI flash. Until then you could make use of the workaround suggested by vorosj. We will keep you posted. Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, The AppWizard automatically tries to enable multibuffering although it is not available. This causes automatic cache operations being disabled and the cache on driver side has no effect. We will double check this and change the behavior if…
  • Hello Michael, unfortunately IAR changed the thread safety support in different IAR EWARM version. What needs to be done for different IAR version in described in chapter "4.2 Thread-safe system libraries" and "4.2.2 IAR compiler V8.10 and…
  • Suresh -

Greetings Mr. Sven, Thank you for your valuable inputs. I have made it through almost everything. I have imported AppWizard application and running fine. but recently I found an issue. My application needs to change the text inside textbox very…