Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• eesaeed -

Posted the thread Emwin_keyboard.

Thread
    Dear Sir, I created a Keyboard. Would you please guide me how I can delete long press character from keyboard display. please find the attachment photo. Kind regards Saeed
  • Ncky -

Posted the thread Maximum baud rate of J-Link VCOM.

Thread
    How fast is the maximum baud rate of J-Link VCOM? When I set the baud rate of J-Link VCOM to 921600bps, I could not communicate normally. Communication was successful at 115200bps or less. I am using version 7.20a.
  • Ncky -

Posted the thread Save dialog when exiting J-Flash.

Thread
    Is there a setting or command line option to hide the save dialog when exiting J-Flash? I omit the path name of CurrentFile of the J-Flash configuration file so that the SREC file in the same folder as the J-Flash configuration file will be read when…
  • v01d -

Posted the thread Switch stack call in CCS when using Segger JLink...

Thread
    Is it possible to switch task's call stack frame when debugging in TI's CCSv10 with the J-Llink ..? Same as you can it seems do with Ozone: You can click on a task in FreeRTOS window, and it should display different callstack matching it.
  • TxCodeMonkey -

Replied to the thread Ozone v3.22 to v3.22e freezes when opening some .elf files.

• FunDeckHermit -

Replied to the thread Feature request: Detect wrong encoding of .jdebug file.

• SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Ozone v3.22 to v3.22e freezes when opening some .elf files.

Hi Thomas, Currently we can't name any fixed estimate as we have to find the cause yet. But if it is no special undocumented issue with Big Sur a fix should be available in the next 1-2 weeks. If it is something more complex where we first have to…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Use Makefile, conflicts internal Segger command with Cygwin.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The behaviour is reproducible. We will check if Embedded Studio behaviour could be improved here. As a workaround you could try this instead: It is not ideal, but I managed to work around it by changing the clean…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Custom Plugin Windows.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Currently there is no way to create custom windows for Ozone. In the RTOS window we recommend to implement only RTOS awareness related functions. Other modes will not be supported by us. Quote from sdalling: “For…
  • MUETA -

Posted the thread MIssing include path!.

Thread
    Hello all, this question is probably off, or too simple, however, I am trying to find a solution... I am using two SDKs one over the other, these are actually firmwares for the eta-compute sensor board which I would like to program via the Segger…
  • deepaknagaraju -

Replied to the thread CPU TAP NOT FOUND.

Hi Fabian, Its a RISC-V (SCR1) and the evaluation board is XCVU440.
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread CPU TAP NOT FOUND.

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Some additional information would be useful: 1) What is the exact name of the device you are trying to connect to? 2) Are you working on an evaluation board or custom hardware. If evaluation board, which one? Best…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] QSPI indirect flashing SAM V71 + ISSI IS25LP064.

Hi K, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you please open a ticket in our support ticket system for that? You can find the link below in my signature. Information we would require in the ticket: 1) Reference of this thread by link. 2) Pins you are using…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Subsequent Connections to RP2040 Fail.

Hi, We did not forget about this. ;) The problem here is, that we currently have a lot of projects with their timeline approaching. This issue will be addressed as soon as possible, however, there are currently no resources available for this. We will…
  • deepaknagaraju -

Posted the thread CPU TAP NOT FOUND.

Thread
    I am not able to connect to my target. Let, me know what to do- ./JLinkExe SEGGER J-Link Commander V7.20 (Compiled Apr 28 2021 17:38:41) DLL version V7.20, compiled Apr 28 2021 17:38:26 Connecting to J-Link via USB...O.K. Firmware: J-Link V10…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread J-Link RTT – Real Time Transfer.

a) Real time means that outputting a string usually does not affect the real time of your application, as it is mainly a memcpy() into a buffer, which is blazing fast. It does NOT mean that the data is immediately read out by J-Link. b) We strongly…
  • thanks!
  • danngreen -

Thanks! I'm using an intel MacBook, and also an intel iMac.
  • TxCodeMonkey -

Nino, Any idea when you expect the next release for your MacOS customers using Ozone? Again, thank you, Thomas
  • spyhabs2021 -

Replied to the thread J-Link RTT – Real Time Transfer.

Hello, I am trying for the first time RTT_printf() function. It seems to work except one thing. In our firmware (device STM32L451), we're going in sleep mode once the tasks (O/S FreeRTOS) are completed. I noticed that I need to wait around ~ one…