Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• apullin -

Replied to the thread OpenFlashLoader w/ 128Mbit external SPI flash ; more than 512 sectors?.

Hrm, OK. I did misunderstand the approach, and I thought I needed to define a new representative device, rather than just add a new FlashBank to the existing part. Oddly, the JLinkDevices.xml file did not already have an entry in it for the…
  • Kenny -

Posted the thread J-Trace Pro Performance on High-Speed ARM Cores.

Thread
    I believe the J-Trace Pro operates 4 lanes at 150 MHz but that it is double data-rate so 4 at 300 MHz. What are the limitations of this device when used with a core running at 600 MHz or above? For example the i.MX RT1050 Cortex-M7 devices from NXP has a…
  • enz -

Replied to the thread RTT Viewer V6.34b exists itself wehen using "Existing Sessiion" with Ozone.

Hello Nino, thanks for the confirmation. It's always good to know that the fault is not on my side ;) Best regards, Martin
  • pdmorrow -

Replied to the thread WM_GF_PAN handling..

Hi Sven, I managed to resolve this, basically I think the issue boiled down to calling WM_SetCreateFlags(WM_CF_GESTURE); When I set this flag only on the windows which I want to swipe then it worked before. Thanks for your help. Peter.
  • gredpath -

Posted the thread Programming a 25LC320 or similiar simple SPI Flash.

Thread
    Is it possible to program a microchip 25LC320 SPI flash using the jlink pro and a JLink SPI software. The supported parts all seem to be much larger. I have tried to manually config the part, but as an example the software ask for the bulk erase command,…
  • G40 -

Posted the thread LPC804 not found ....

Thread
    Greetings. I'm trying to set up with an NXP OM40001 development kit. It's an LPC804 Cortex M0. User guide here: https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM11083.pdf The on-board SWD is disabled as per instructions for J1. Below is the output from…
  • Hello Martin, Thank you for your inquiry. The reported behaviour for existing sessions was reproducible. The error was introduced with J-Link Software V6.34. We will fix this as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconveniences caused. For now we suggest…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread J-Link RTT Client can't connet to RTT Server.

Hello Mateusz, Thank you for your inquiry. We tried to reproduce the issue using Embedded Studio and RTT Client under Ubuntu LTS 16.04 and everything was working as expected. Did you use the latest J-Link software version? Does it work if you use…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Shifting of screen.

Hi, NXP did it slightly different. Instead of a LCDConf.c they have a file named emwin_support.c. This file would be interesting. I guess you are using the emWin project which comes with the SDK of the iMXRT1050. I will try to reproduce the…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Flickering UI.

Hi, With GUIDRV_FlexColor there is no multibuffering available. In this case you have to use a cached version of your driver. When setting up the driver you call GUIDRV_FlexColor_SetFunc(). The last parameter defines whether the driver should use a…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Emwin mixes blue and red color.

Hi, Good to know it is working. Which version of emWin are you using? With version V5.48 we have changed the internal color format emWin calculates with, but in general this shouldn't effect 16bit color conversion. Regards, Sven
  • shreevatsa -

Posted the thread LISTBOX WrapMode.

Thread
    Hi everyone, I am working a demo project, i have use Listbox in it. Every thing works fine in the normal mode. But When i enable Wrap mode the execution of simulation program hangs. I am not able understand, what may the reason. Please help me…
  • shreevatsa -

Replied to the thread Flickering UI.

Thankyou Sven. I am using GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR driver. I am using ARM cortex M3 processor (STM32F103ZG) And where can i find more information on WM_MULTIBUF_Enable() Thankyou
  • anjalikrishnak -

Replied to the thread Shifting of screen.

• SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread OpenFlashLoader w/ 128Mbit external SPI flash ; more than 512 sectors?.

Hello, Quote from apullin: “Unfortunately, when I try to connect with JLinkExe in Linux, I get the error: ” You need to specify the exact device you are using to program the SPI Flashes. Just like the example in the Wiki. Quote from apullin:…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread J-Link Plus - J-Link DLL - access violation writing 0x000000CE00000000.

Hello, Please understand that we can't offer support in that regard as the pylink project is not our software and not under support by SEGGER. For any issues with pylink we suggest getting in contact with pylink support. Alternatively we suggest using…
  • Hello Phillipe, Documentation about ES can be found either inside ES when pressing F1 or online: studio.segger.com/ Best regards, Nino
  • enz -

Posted the thread RTT Viewer V6.34b exists itself wehen using "Existing Sessiion" with Ozone.

Thread
    Hi All, as mentioned in the subject, I am experiencing problems with the latest version of RTT Viewer. When a debug session with Ozone V2.56t is open, then starting RTT Viewer V6.34b with the option "Existing Session" leads to an immediately exit of th…
  • v01d -

Replied to the thread Bad JTAG comm followed by total SoC reset while stepping, on JLink 6.34b.

So the output from SeggerGDBServer when it happens Reading all registers Performing single step... ERROR: Could not read FreeRTOS thread count from
  • v01d -

Posted the thread Bad JTAG comm followed by total SoC reset while stepping, on JLink 6.34b.

Thread
    Target: M4, SoC iMX7D V6.34b I can get the target hard locked followed by JLink resetting entire SoC .. Exact steps I'm not sure of, but it's single stepping a piece of code. When stepping, suddenly I get many cannot access memory ... errors. After…