Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Unable to write to ECC flash on tms570lc4357 device.

Hi Guillaume, Sorry for the delay in response. Yes, J-Link does not support ECC downloads. This area is not supposed to be downloaded to. The J-Link uses the TI API to activate ECC calculation. The ECC area is then managed by the CPU itself. Does this…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread STM32G031 Flash Download Protected.

Hi Lukas, Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the J-Link Software and Documentation Pack does not support text boxes for Linux/MAC yet. Under Windows, there is an unlock dialog, which asks the user whether he wants to unsecure the device or…
  • ls_technokrat -

Posted the thread STM32G031 Flash Download Protected.

Thread
    Dear Segger Community I'm using a JLink Pro to flash a STM32G031G8 device via SWD with JLinkExe under Ubuntu. Downloading works and the software starts _after a power cycle_. Resetting the MCU, either by issuing the 'r' command or by pulling the RESETn…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread STM32F746G-Discovery.

Hi Andrzej, I'm not sure what you mean by converting, but if you mean custom drawing a widget then yes, you're able to custom draw all widgets. This is done by executing the drawing operations in a WM_PAINT case in a callback function. This function…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread font size is 256x32,256x64 etc.

Hi sridhar6994, what I meant was that the maximum height of a font is 255 pixels. So the theoretic maximum is 255 px by 255 px (255x255). I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Best regards, Florian
  • Andrzej -

Can you convert WIDGET EDIT and SPINBOX in a similar way?
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Does STRACE functionality must halt?.

Hello, We received your inquiry via our support system as well. Please try to use only one communication at a time to avoid delays and lost information between channels. To answer the questions quickly for the community: 1. The instruction data…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread jlink.exe console messages.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you elaborate what your setup is here exactly? Did you develop the C# application with J-Link SDK? If that is the case please not that J-Link SDK related topics may not be discussed in this forum as it is public…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread RTOS plugin when no GDBServer used ( = IDE / tool uses jlink dll ).

Hello, CCS uses the GDB Server so you should be able to use the following approach for RTOS awareness if CCS offers to pass a CL options (-rtos) to GDB-Server: segger.com/products/debug-prob…r/thread-aware-debugging/ If that is not the case we…
  • LexaGb -

Replied to the thread LISTBOX - Is there a way to display two-lined item.

Upd: you can do a little easier: set multilined string when call API function: LISTBOX_AddString(hLstbx, "Two lined\nitem 3"); and then handle only command WIDGET_ITEM_GET_YSIZE in your owner draw function to change the ysize of the item. Alex.…
  • LexaGb -

Hello, there is no difference how you are doing: whether you create a widget from resource table or create it manually. Resource table just calls the same creating API function with some basic parameters of a widget. So there is no configuration to do…
  • Ashley -

I use dialog which creates a LISTBOX widget from resource table entry.(GUI_CreateDialogBox) to hold several widget. And I was wondering there is a way to draw multi-lined item by setting some configuration. I will try owner drawing as you say. Thank…
  • sridhar6994 -

Replied to the thread font size is 256x32,256x64 etc.

Hi I have found the answer.It is simple by using GUI builder , I have added test of need font,size,color.And later saved that GUI builder file , it generated code for that texts as like images and used that code as reference and made the text. Thanks R…
  • mattb351 -

Posted the thread Open Flashloader Read past 1MB errors.

Thread
    I have implemented a Segger Open Flashloader and I have a 2MB (0x200000) external flash mapped to base address 0x00000000. In jlink, when I do a savebin f.bin 0x00000000, 0x200000, I have found that it won't read more than 1MB. I have implemented the…
  • Hi Alex, I do have a working setup which is now using 100 us as delays when generating those signals. I was wondering if I can achieve the same results with J-Link PRO.
  • Andrzej -

• We are currently working on a new multi-processing concept / solution which is expected to be completed in Q1/2020. This will then allow multiple connections via IP (if all come from the same host PC) For now, you are limited to 1 connection via IP.
  • To answer the original question: Quote from lukma: “The original question was about the possibility to emulate/generate with Segger setup the TRST and !RESET signals with micro seconds resolution. ” This is not possible right now. It may be in in a…