Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• aleksandar.zivkovic -

Now follows elektroll.

Follow
  • MatthewKyeo -

Replied to the thread STM32 and SEGGER RTT for printing debugging messages.

Hi, Nino. forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…c5402cf84bcb3248a8d8f491cJust like this screenshot, do you mean I can call C Source Code (1 line)when using the STM32 series and see the log message using Ozone, regardless of what IDE (Keil, SEGGER ES, IAR EWARM)…
  • For anyone tracking this, it looks like the STM32CubeIDE installs the Segger JLink tools, so a temporary workaround while Segger and ST work on a proper fix is simply to use the JLink executables provided by the STM32CubeIDE install. Here's how I did…
  • maximevince -

Posted the thread [Linux] JLinkExe RTT is slow again in latest release.

Thread
    Hi Segger, I am using RTTClient to do firmware upgrades, and I noticed there is a big delay again on transmitting TCP packet on port 19021. This has been discussed before: [SOLVED] RTT slow not usable anymore I can confirm that: * JLinkExe V6.32a was…
  • tdl7rt -

Replied to the thread Open Flashloader + interrupts.

Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “In that case see here: wiki.segger.com/Open_Flashloader#SectorInfo ” Not sure what you mean. Please try setting a section size to over 1MB and loading it on jlink. Best regards, Daniel
  • Koder -

Posted the thread Ozone and Cortex-A53 with ARMv8 architecture.

Thread
    Hello everyone! The last version of Ozone V262e doesn't support Cortex-A53 that is so popular core today. The problem is hidden in possibility to choose Device type for mentioned core in project wizard. The nearest core to that is Cortex-A7 but with…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello, Quote from tdl7rt: “I mean in the FlashDevice config struct: ” In that case see here: wiki.segger.com/Open_Flashloader#SectorInfo Quote from tdl7rt: “No it does not need, but I was adapting existing ST HAL code which depends on having a…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread GDB doesn't correctly flash mx29lv160db nor flash.

Hello, Please understand that CFi init is user responsibility and leaves our regular support scope so we can't offer assistance in this case. Generally the ConfigTargetSettings looks correct if the addresses are correct. For the target specific CFI init…
  • Currently we use a python script to read the Fuses (in effect 8 bytes) of a Microchip SAMD20J family chip (utilising AtmelStudio commands). We then manipulate a couple of bits using Python and re-write the fuses (8 bytes) again using Atmel Studio…
  • sravan -

Replied to the thread How to delete window when navigating to other window to free up the memory..

Hi All, Even i'm also facing the same issue of screen hiding when continuous switching happens between multiple screens in stm32 platform . case1 : screen hiding issue occuring after 40 screens with the size (#define GUI_NUMBYTES (90 * 1024) ). case…
  • haakonsh -

Posted the thread Feature request: Add JFlash's hex viewer to Segger Embedded Studio.

Thread
    Hey good people of Segger, Any chance we can get an intel hex viewer in SES? I really like JFlash's hex editor, it's just a tad bit cumbersome to use. Cheers.
  • D.F. -

Replied to the thread MSP432 cannot be flashed.

Thank you for the reply I think one of the problems is the erase algorithm. I've tried the following: IAR Embedded Workbench 8.32.1 Just create a dummy main.c project for the MSP432P411Y Download the dummy project in the target Now in the memory window,…
  • tdl7rt -

Also the project templates found in wiki.segger.com/Open_Flashloader have 2 bugs that prevent any case sensitive OS like Linux/BSD from building it: C Source Code (1 line) Should be: C Source Code (1 line)For both FlashPrg.c and FlashDev.c
  • In trying to install the latest JLink software package with Axel, the local Segger rep: I got this error: Shell-Script (11 lines) So, I backed up my "/etc/udev/rules.d" directory, removed these 2 rules (command below), and rebooted. It did not fix
  • TxCodeMonkey -

Replied to the thread Ozone watched data window.

Nino, thank you. I don't have time today, but I will add more detail, hopefully, tomorrow. cheers, thomas
  • Nevets -

Replied to the thread GDB doesn't correctly flash mx29lv160db nor flash.

I do start gdb with a jlink script. Maybe I am doing something wrong. I start the server with JLinkGDBServerCLExe -device AT91M40800 -scriptfile /opt/SEGGER/JLink/Devices/ATMEL/AT91M40800.JLinkScript Remember this is on Ubuntu and gdb generally works,…
  • VikramUpparpalli -

Replied to the thread JFlash Cypress PSoC Protection.

Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “Which J-Link software version are you using when trying to unlock? ” v6.46 Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “Do you get an unlock pop up when using the latest J-Link software version and does selecting yes unlock the…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread MSP432 cannot be flashed.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. The UniFlash is not our software so we can't comment on it working or not. But you should be able to Flash the MSP432P4 with Segger software like J-Link Commander or J-Flash. They are…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello, Which J-Link software version are you using when trying to unlock? With the latest version you should get a pop up asking if you want to unlock the device. Do you get an unlock pop up when using the latest J-Link software version and does…
  • VikramUpparpalli -

It is PSoC4. The chip is CY8C4127XXX-SXXX. I have talked to cypress contacts, they havent had support for doing anything at all with JLink. I have tried setting the Unlock sequence in the init sequences, but was never able to do it.