Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Is it possible to use J-Link EDU to debug Nuvoton's N76E003 over SWD?.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. What is the actual name of the target device you are looking to debug? Is it on our public supported devices list? segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php If not but it is one of our supported core types you can add…
  • Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The folder you are trying to write to is write protected by admin rights. Simply select another saving location for your project file and you should not see this error message anymore. Alternatively operate J-Flash…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] JFlash resets QSPI bit in IS25LP128 flash chip.

Hello Hans, We received your inquiry via Supportsystem as well where the topic has been solved. A fixed version will be available with our next J-Link software beta. This thread will be closed now to avoid double information. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Ozone loads elf file very slowly.

Hello Hans, Thank you for your inquiry. We received your inquiry via our Supportsystem as well. To avoid double information this thread will be closed now. Just a quick info to other readers. We were able to improve the load time in this case to around…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Jlink RTT Viewer - Communication with other terminals.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. You can gather RTT data with any client that uses telnet: segger.com/products/debug-prob…about-real-time-transfer/ See section RTT Communication. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Cannot see all tasks, that are sent.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. A guide on how to instrument NoOS applications can be found on our Wiki: wiki.segger.com/Use_SystemView_without_RTOS Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Option to specify J-Link ProjectFile.

Hello, It is currently no possible to set a JLink settings file in SystemView or a JLinkScript file. In the next release version of SystemView it is planned to have a CL option to set a specific JLinkScript file. To set a J-Link log file you can do so…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Draw jpeg over widgets.

Hi, As stated in the emWin user manual the approximate RAM requirement for displaying a JPEG is calculated as follows: App. RAM requirement = X-Size of image * 80 bytes + 33 Kbytes This depends on the compression type of the JPEG. Please refer to the…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread MX8 support.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The iMX8 is currently not officially supported by J-Link, it is not coupled to the Embedded Studio version. So it won't help going the IAR route as they depend on our official support as well. Current estimate for…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Unable to download SES for Linux.

Hi, OK thank you for confirmation. This thread will be closed now. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Nordic SES and mbedTLS with Zephyr.

Hello David, Thank you for your inquiry. Zephyr and mbedTLS support is not provided by Segger. We recommend contacting Nordic in this regard. From the error message it seems that the macro MBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE is not defined. You could try defining this…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Is there a possibility for binding widget / GUI toolkit with SES?.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Such a possibility is currently not available with SES. But you could check out the nRF Connect for Desktop Tool from Nordic Semi. This should bring the capabilities you are looking for. Best regards, Nino
  • Hello Duy, Thank you for your inquiry. You can set specific load addresses for your application with the linker. Embedded Studio comes with GNU Linker or Segger Linker. More information on how to use the linkers can be found in the Embedded Studio user…
  • CBD -

Posted the thread Find and Replace - how to trigger replace.

Thread
    I don't seem to be able to trigger a replace when searching multiple files for and entry. This makes refactoring tedious. For example: Using the find and replace window, I can set the search for value and set it to search in the "Entire Solution" but…
  • awneil -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] 'Compact' vs full-size versions?.

Thanks. Is there a way to flag a thread as "Solved" ?
  • sanjeev majumdar -

Posted the thread Draw jpeg over widgets.

Thread
    HI, We have used PIC32 with segger emwin. PIC32MZ2025DAG176 controller is having 256KB of RAM. when we are trying to draw jpeg images over abutton or image widget, sometimes its failing and image is not getting overlaid on the widget. we could see the…
  • nishantp -

Posted the thread openocd via jlnik for cortexM0+..

Thread
    Hi, Kindly let me know if I can flash cortexM0+ based controller using jlink via openocd software as I'm having ATSAMD21E16BU.
  • DenisCollis -

Replied to the thread Cannot program QSPI Flash on NXP MK81FN256xxx15.

FIXED. V6.44a Release Notes: 5. DLL: QSPI flash programming support for Freescale K80/K82 series devices, fixed.
  • DenisCollis -

Posted the thread Cannot program QSPI Flash on NXP MK81FN256xxx15.

Thread
    I have an NXP Kinetis K81 with QSPI XiP Flash. Code sections exist on both internal and external flash. Firmware loads and runs perfectly with the J-Link under control of NXP's Eclipse-based MCUXpresso IDE. However, when the IDE is not available, and…
  • dvescovi -

Posted the thread MX8 support.

Thread
    Is there a clear ETA as to when i.MX8 M4 support is going to be available? I was able to add J-link support by modifying the JLinkDevices.xml file and using the devices patch files from the NXP site. Unfortunately it does not look like it gets me all…