Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Sven, I'm sorry to have so many questions on such a simple thing that I'm trying to do with emWin but it's turning out to be overly complicated... So, as you recommended, I reorganized all my drawing functions (primitives, BMP drawing, etc..) in…
  • fiopel -

Wrote a comment on SEGGER - Martin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello Martin SEGGER

I have a problem with the product embOS of SEGGER.

Description error:
    The OS_Start() function does not work. When I go through main() with the IAR debugger step by step, the debugger gets stuck in the OS_Start() function.

I copied…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Draw bitmap with GUI_BMP_DrawEx() function, LPCXpresso54608 board.

Hi, On my end the BMPs are getting displayed correctly. You can find the emWin version in GUI_Version.h. Can you also post your LCD configuration (I guess it's named support_emwin.c)? Regards, Sven
  • Embedded -

Posted the thread Performance degradation debugging large arrays in watch window.

Thread
    Hi, durring debugging, large arrays in watch window slow down all other part's of IDE Suggestion: only update the visible part/entries of the array shown in the watch window Thanks, Mario
  • Sumathi -

Wrote a comment on Sumathi’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi,

I am using keil V5.24.1 compiler, trying to load a JPEG/bmp image file directly to program file without converting to 'C' file. What is the procedure to use the JPEG file directly without converting to C file with external tool ?

• OscarNino -

Replied to the thread Draw bitmap with GUI_BMP_DrawEx() function, LPCXpresso54608 board.

Hi Versión is which came with SDK LPCXpresso54608 versión 2.4.1 Im trying with 24 bits BMP file
  • anuj.tanksali -

Replied to the thread Emwin License.

Hello Sven, Thanks for the reply. I will be using Microchip development platform. Regards, Anuj
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, Which version of emWin are you using? What kind of BMP are you trying to display? Does it work with another BMP (e.g. instead 16bit a 24bit BMP)? Regards, Sven
  • OscarNino -

Posted the thread Draw bitmap with GUI_BMP_DrawEx() function, LPCXpresso54608 board.

Thread
    I can´t draw bitmap with GUI_BMP_DrawEx() function, this is my code: static void _ShowBMP(const TCHAR* sFilename) { int XSize, YSize, XPos, YPos, result; FIL hFile; FRESULT error; error = f_open(&hFile, sFilename, (FA_READ | FA_OPEN_EXISTING)); …
  • dfridley -

Posted the thread Setting Symbol names with JScope and RTT.

Thread
    Hi all, Is there a way to set the symbol names when connecting to a target with JScope and using RTT? When I connect JScope with an RTT target, default symbol names are assigned (i.e. "Symbol No 1", etc.)
  • pf_bwil -

Posted the thread Order that child windows are deleted.

Thread
    Hello, I'm looking into the intended behaviour of windows and child windows and the order that they are deleted. In the emWin documentation it states the following for WM_DeleteWindow(): Quote: “Before the window is deleted, it receives a WM_DELETE…
  • adarrow -

Replied to the thread GUI_BMP_SerializeEx - incorrect pixels in generated bitmap file.

No we do not use a cache. Regarding the GUIDRV_FlexColor implementation for ST7789, I'm not sure, I can look into that.
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread GUI_BMP_SerializeEx - incorrect pixels in generated bitmap file.

Hi, Hard to say what is causing this effect. Do you use a cache for the GUIDRV_FlexColor driver? This would allow to read the pixeldata from memory on MCU side. This way you could try to isolate the cause of this issue. Did you tried our…
  • adarrow -

We are using emWin V5.32 We are using a custom implementation of GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR The read functions seem to work fine, we are able to read from the LCD controller and create bitmap screenshots, it's just that a few pixels are incorrect in the…
  • politicaldesk -

Wrote a comment on politicaldesk’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Flash SPI memory through JTAG.

Hello Ben, Thank you for your inquiry. Quote from Benjamin: “Do you have any solution for that? ” Yes, more information can be found here: wiki.segger.com/Programming_External_SPI_Flashes For direct mode you can specify the Flash commands in the…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Emwin License.

Hi, The free versions which are offered by the silicon vendors (like NXP or Renesas) do not have any technical limitation. The technical limitation is that you don't have access to the soure code which might make it harder for you to debug your…
  • Benjamin -

Posted the thread Flash SPI memory through JTAG.

Thread
    Dear Segger Support We have a SPI Flash Memory attached to our uP and we would like to know if there is a possibility to flash this SPI Memory through JTAG of the uP? We don't have the possibility to hook into the SPI bus to use your j-Flash SPI tool.…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Trace with ozone.

Hello, Thank you for the additional information. The PCB layout looks fine on first glance. Quote from Brice_38_FR: “About the upgrade, I would love to get the last model but my boss won't understand and allow to buy a new one ... ” That is very…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread SAMA5D27 SOM1 Not Working Out of the Box.

Hello, Quote from 40490FDB: “The connector I use is an Atmel part. ” Please understand that we can't guarantee functionality with third party adapters. Make sure to either use the one shipped with J-Link or one from our shop. Best regards, Nino