Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yuriy -

Posted the thread JLINK_PIN_Override() conflicts with JLINK_JTAG_WriteIR().

Thread
    Hi, We are using JLINK_PIN_Override() when perform unlocking of Secure JTAG on Cortex M7 (NXP iMX RT1050) To unlock Secure JTAG Controller (SJC), we need to set JTAG_MOD=1, then perform some actions, then set JTAG_MOD=0 But we can't keep HIGH level on…
  • Travis8173 -

Posted the thread JFlash MCU Init Steps.

Thread
    I am trying to use JFlash with a Flasher ARM to setup a cortex M4 board with Kinetis K64. I have a script that works with a different brand flash programmer. I am trying to use MCU Init Steps to duplicate the script actions. The script sequence is…
  • nabil -

Replied to the thread MCU hangs unless JLink is connected.

Hi Nino, Thanks for the reply. The watchdog is regularly feeded (every 32 seconds). To prove this the firmware works just fine (without the watchdog resetting the module) when the debugger is connected, that is the problem I am having. As soon as the…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread MCU hangs unless JLink is connected.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The described behaviour is expected. To handle a watchdog you can either disable it or you need to feed it regularly. How is described in the target devices reference manual and numerous Arm coding guides. Best…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Erase a SAMD21 with security bit set?.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The auto unlock may only work if reset is connected. This does not seem to be the case here. Check if your board has the reset line connected. Best regards, Nino
  • almost_linear -

Replied to the thread High frequency interrupts accuracy and overhead.

Thanks for your quick reply Nino. I changed the RTT compilation to include the ASM RTT_Write() routines. Unfortunately Sysview does not seem to be measuring the correct length of the ADC-DMA, being a factor of 6 or so out. Should be measuring 0.5ms but…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread J-Link Flash S32K144EVB-Q100 Unexpected core ID.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. We were not able to reproduce the warning with the EVB boards we got form NXP. However they have engineering samples on them so it is possible that these values have changed in the actually shipped cores. We will order
  • JoseHardwareME -

Posted the thread Programme Serial Number with J-Link EDU.

Thread
    Hi Segger team, I have been reading lots of forum threads about how to programme serial number for production and I don't see it clear. Is it any way to set the serial number with a J-Link EDU or is it imperative to have a J-Flash License?. Is there a…
  • Odie -

Posted the thread STACK VIEWER problem.

Thread
    Hi, I try to find a stack viewer function inside SES and I found stack usage and call stack. Actually , I just want to see what's inside my stack , this function calls "cstack" in IAR EW , please see the attachment. My question is whether this function…
  • vnv -

Posted the thread Starting configuration for STM32F103C8T6 FreeRTOS.

Thread
    Hi all! Could someone please share configuration for STM32F103C8T6 FreeRTOS. I have used STM32CubeMX and now would like to debug my FreeRTOS with SystemView. Tnx in advance!
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread quotes <"> cannot be typed in SES for RISC-V & ARM v4.22.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. I tested this on my Win7 PC and everything is working as expected, see attached picture. It sounds like there is either an issue with your keyboard on the Win7 PC or how Windows…
  • nabil -

Posted the thread MCU hangs unless JLink is connected.

Thread
    Hi, I have a strange problem with a custom EFM32LG230F128 based-design and I am getting out of ideas. I am using Tiny Gecko's SEGGER J-Link debugger to program my module and so far it works fine. Source Code (69 lines) However, as soon as the…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Missing "Connect to running target" option?.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. We are not aware of any issues with the attach functionality of our J-Link probe. All our other debug tools can attach to the target without any issues (Ozone, Embedded Studio, ...). Please understand that the Eclipse…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread High frequency interrupts accuracy and overhead.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. SystemView uses RTT for I/O so to get an idea about what overhead to expect you can check out our RTT page: segger.com/products/debug-prob…about-real-time-transfer/ The typical overhead is ~1 µs per event for a CPU…
  • SEGGER - Yan -

Replied to the thread USB MIDI Device.

Hi Eli, we are very sorry about this. We will escalate your request with the sales teams.
  • Odie -

Posted the thread quotes <"> cannot be typed in SES for RISC-V & ARM v4.22.

Thread
    The SES for RISC-V and for ARM v4.22 were installed on my computer , my OS is Windows 7 SP1 X64 and the CPU inside my computer is i7-4600U . The problem is that quotes <"> cannot be typed for both RISC-V and ARM versions. I also had a try for RISC-V…
  • Eli Hughes -

Posted the thread USB MIDI Device.

Thread
    Hello: I have a product based upon the LPC4357 (bare metal). It currrently uses USB0 as a device (MSC using the "ROM Drivers) and USB1 as a MSC host. Does emUSB support the MIDI device class? We are looking to add it to the product and would like…
  • DaveN -

Posted the thread Missing "Connect to running target" option?.

Thread
    Update: If I create a NEW debug configuration from Segger (not STM), I see the "connect to target" option. However, even though I explicitly filled in the path C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink\JLinkGDBServerCL.exe, I get an error "Error while…
  • riz94107 -

Posted the thread Erase a SAMD21 with security bit set?.

Thread
    Using the Jlink tools v 6.52 under MacOS, I'm scratching my head how to unlock a Microchip/Atmel ATSAMD21J18A... The "unlock" command isn't right, as it only supports other chips. I tried just "erase", and that also doesn't work. What am I missing…
  • Pieter Eggermont -

Replied to the thread LISTVIEW - different styles.

I've found a work around. I've created 3 columns in my listView, and played with the content placing negative, so I could move it to the left, outside the defined column width. should be a nice feature, to define a style class on a listview row :)