Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• garrulous -

Replied to the thread [Ozone] Environment variable substitution not working.

Thanks Nino; unfortunately I am still having the original problem, even after removing $HOME. Perhaps I am doing something wrong; is it possible you could please detail a simple working example? Perhaps I am setting the environment variable in the…
  • LHE -

Posted the thread Cannot connect, need a hint on what the errors tell me.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I have a hardware prototype with an ATMEL ATSAMV71Q21 that has ... gone through rough times (short circuit between core and IO voltage), meaning the device may have taken physical damage. The board errors were fixed at this point,…
  • jev -

Replied to the thread Porting an IAR EW for ARM project to SES.

Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “1: It is not necessary to port IAR projects if you are using Nordic SDK. The latest SDK already has working Embedded Studio projects. ” Thanks, but that is not the issue. I have a real-world project that was set up in IAR…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread How can I use jflash to read device memory and save to file?.

Hello, Quote from weiqj: “I MCU is TI CC2538. The address is not in the flash section. Is it the reason that j-flash won't work? ” Yes in that case J-Flash is the wrong tool to use. This could be achieved with J-Flash via init or exit steps but it…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Porting an IAR EW for ARM project to SES.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. 1: It is not necessary to port IAR projects if you are using Nordic SDK. The latest SDK already has working Embedded Studio projects. For e.g. the blinky project you can find the emProject file under…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Debug problem in ES.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. How did you create the project? You can also alternatively create an Atollic project and use the ES project importer for Eclipse. This should import your CubeMX project without any…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hi, We retested it and it was working as expected. Then we noticed that you are using a macro within a macro with "$HOME/nRF... This is currently not supported. So if you use the full home path instead it should be working. Best regards, Nino
  • jev -

Posted the thread Porting an IAR EW for ARM project to SES.

Thread
    I am trying to port a project that was written in IAR Workbench for ARM to Segger Embedded Studio. This project was built for an nRF52832 and compiles well with both, IAR and GCC toolchains. According to NordicSemi, the version that is supported by their…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] JLinkArm_SDK.dll ConfigureJTags not working from C#.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Please understand that discussion J-Link SDK content in a public forum is against the license terms. If you are still under valid support period feel free to open a support ticket. More information can be found in my…
  • michele_sponchiado -

Replied to the thread LISTWHEEL: how to reduce the snap positioning time?.

Hi, Sven! Many thanks for your reply! I'm currently using emWin 5.30c on NXP LPC4357. Currently I am out of office, but I'll surely try your code. I am using a legacy library where I can find these settings: LISTWHEEL_SetDeceleration(p->hWheel, 20);
  • Sue -

Replied to the thread Plotting graphs.

Good morning Sven, I thank you a lot for your reply, and also for your recommendation. Indeed, I learn and get to know more about emWin and Window Manager on your detailed manual. It helps to better understanding about the subject. So, here are the…
  • jgarnica -

Replied to the thread Double Echo in JLinkRTTClient.

For the following, I'm using: J-Link tools V6.41a on Ubuntu 18.04 I have reproduced in multiple configurations: Using a Nordic PCA10040 (nrf52832 dev board) with on-board J-Link, I can erase, start JLinkExe, start JLinkRTTClient, and any input is…
  • IsaacSherman -

Posted the thread [SOLVED] JLinkArm_SDK.dll ConfigureJTags not working from C#.

Thread
    I have a python script that flashes the memory on a device we have. It's an RX63N, or rather 2 RX63Ns. It has 2 microprocessors, called A and B. To configure A, the python script calls -snip-. For B, it uses the same function with (0,0). I want the…
  • SEGGER - Souhail -

Replied to the thread USB_X_Log crash.

Hi Ran, Thank you for the request. Since you have a valid SUA, we would like to invite you to send your request to our customer's support ticket system by using the following link: segger.com/support/technical-support/ Thank you, Souhail
  • garrulous -

Hi Nino, Please note, I have upgraded to Ozone 2.60l and the problem appears to persist: * The Ozone console says "File not found: $(NORDIC_SDK)/modules/nrfx/mdk/nrf52840.svd" * Opening a Linux console and executing "echo $NORDIC_SDK" prints the…
  • rum -

Posted the thread RTT viewer command line.

Thread
    Hello, I am trying to start using command line options like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_V640\JLinkRTTViewer.exe" –autoconnect -serialnumber 1111111111 serial number is of course the right one my problem is that dialog box appears…
  • Andrzej -

Replied to the thread stm32f746 discovery.

Thangs. The variable also changes elsewhere in the program. I want to display it after blocking changes in SPINBOX in EDIT so that it is changed on a regular basis Regards, Andrzej
  • SEGGER - Martin -

Replied to the thread How to import example in Nordic folder to mbOS environment.

Hello bar, and thanks for your inquiry, Unfortunately, there's no automated way to merge the projects: You'd have to manually add the files to your project tree and subsequently add the include paths as well. Once done, you'd also need to perform 3…
  • wrani -

Posted the thread USB_X_Log crash.

Thread
    Hi, I've integrated emUSB stack into my Nordik52840 project, running emOS. USB-CDC works well, How ever - I had to disable a call to : "USB_X_Log(acBuffer)" in a function called "USBD_Logf" , otherwise - the Init crash. Any Idea why ? where are those…
  • bar -

Posted the thread How to import example in Nordic folder to mbOS environment.

Thread
    I am new to mbOS but I am familier with RTOS in general. I have an example of BLE UART take from Nordic example in package nRF5_SDK_15.2.0_9412b96 I download. It locate here with all of its <Package…