Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread J-Flash Programming using batch file.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Normally -auto will execute all settings that you set in your J-Flash project under production, the same goes for the "Start Application" option under tab Production. How are your settings there? Could you post a…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread jtag interface not working between stm32f723 and jtrace pro.

Hello, Thank you for your additional information. Quote from sabdulqadir: “The progress bar in lower left corner says CPU running. ” I could not see that with the provided pictures. Quote from sabdulqadir: “I ruled out a hardware issue as i was…
  • neil.photonics -

Replied to the thread JTrace PRO No Trace on Custom Board. Yikes!.

The initialization is part of the device boot up sequence. It is incorporated in the ps7_init file and loaded as part of the boot sequence that is generated by Xilinx design tools
  • Zeetah -

Posted the thread Bug report: Printf AND RTT prototype.

Thread
    Printf over RTT has an improperly declared prototype and/or the function name is incorrect and/or comment is incorrect. This is with Release 4.10a Build 201810203.37618 Windows x64 SEGGER_RTT.h has the following prototype: Source Code (7 lines) I looked…
  • robinsra818 -

Replied to the thread SES unable to open directory to read.

Nello Nino, I posted the window message in my original entry. Not sure where it went. Here it is again. Thanks for the support Robin
  • dbeckwith -

Posted the thread J-LInk RTT Viewer V6.40 Doesn't Start With Terminal Window.

Thread
    I recently upgraded to the J-Link tools to 6.40 which were bundled with an update from Nordic Semiconductor. When I now start RTT Viewer it always opens to the "Log" window. Previous versions of RTT Viewer have opened directly to the Terminal window. …
  • Kenny -

Replied to the thread Placing an Array in Flash.

I don't believe that first point is true. I had not included that code and wasn't trying to link two sections to the same place. What I had done was define the vector table in C++ as an array and placed that in the section .vector. But I understand that…
  • pcu -

Posted the thread Text and bitmap displayed, but line is not displayed.

Thread
    Hello, I'm testing a new LCD with LTDC RGB interface from STM32L4R7. Until now I can show string (GUI_DispString()) and bmp (GUI_DrawBitmap()). So far so good. But it is not possible to display line, rectangle, circle and so on. It is very…
  • fchasse -

Replied to the thread Segger Flasher ARM does not work in standalone with CYBLE-022001-00.

Hi Michael, It is indeed custom hardware, but I will try to reproduce the issue with a CYBLE-022001-EVAL. As the problem only happens in standalone mode and not with JFlash, I believe it will be reproducible. The Flasher ARM is currently not in office,…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread how does 'Project Explorer' -> 'external editor' work ?.

Hello Jason, Thank you for your inquiry. It seems that this feature is not documented properly yet, thank you for pointing that out. To use that feature you set your favorite editor as you wrote and to use it keep Shift pressed while double clicking a…
  • Hi Nino, My sample example is here.(github.com/srcnert/NRF51_Template_Segger_Keil_GCC). You must create a folder inside the SDK 12.3.0 folder and extract my template project inside this new folder to build it. "src" folder destination must be like this…
  • Hi Fred, we tried to program your file which works. But our modules had been programmed several times before. Do you have a custom hardware or an eval board? Could you send us a hardware for investigation? Best regards, Michael Fuhs
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello Kenny, In the security area of Kinetis devices is one bit that will lock a device indefinitely so that not even J-Link can recover it anymore. That is what the allow security device differentiation is for. Why it did not work before for you has…
  • Hello, We have that board in house. Could you provide us with an example project for reproduction purposes? Best regards, Nino
  • Hi Fred, I received your files. We will check it. Best regards, Michael Fuhs
  • fchasse -

Replied to the thread Segger Flasher ARM does not work in standalone with CYBLE-022001-00.

Thanks Michael, I just sent the correct hex file to support_flasher@segger.com. Can you tell me if you see any problems? Again, my issue only happens on a device that has never been programmed. If a device has been programmed once, then there is no…
  • giusloq -

Posted the thread Full-screen child window.

Thread
    Some windows needs to create a full-screen child window (in my case, a keypad). However the parent window isn't full-screen, so the keypad will not be full-screen too. I know I can create the keypad window as a child of the background window (and put it…
  • andrea_cp -

Posted the thread Display emulation with IAR.

Thread
    Hi everybody, We need a way to make screenshots of the user interface we've developed with emWin. Looking for that on the Internet and on the forum, I've found functions GUI_BMP_Serialize() and GUI_BMP_SerializeExBpp(), but they cannot help us since…
  • Hi Fred, I checked your JFlash project file. That looks fine and I can program test data into the chip with it. The data file seems to be wrong. It includes some data which do not fit into the Flash at address 0x9060000. That is the option byte for…
  • Kenny -

I was able to link the above and place the bytes correctly but I changed the device to the "allow security" version. Now I'm running in to errors when attempting to download the application. I realize that I effectively included these bytes but changed…