Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• gjh-l -

Posted the thread "TDO is constant high" error after Coresight detection on Cortex-A9 SOC.

Thread
    I have a Cortex-A9-based SOC (a Broadcom device) that produces the following error when hooked to a J-Trace Pro debugger: Source Code (15 lines)I've verified that things are connected correctly and that the SOC is indeed pulling up JTDO (not a stray…
  • phryniszak -

Replied to the thread stm32g431 J-Link error "Failed to measure CPU clock frequency".

As had to no luck with J-Link I moved to STLINK-V3SET. Now everything is working
  • Sysmop226 -

Posted the thread emwin - GUI_LANG_LoadCSVEx loading different CSV files.

Thread
    Hi, As noted in the emwin manual, when calling GUI_LANG_LoadCSVEx it deletes the old resources and loads the new one. The scenario in my code is: 1. Load CSV1 -> read values 2. Load CSV2 -> read values 3. Load CSV3 -> read values So far no issues,
  • lorenzo1234 -

Posted the thread Multiple instances of SES on MacOSx Catalina.

Thread
    Good morning everyone, I have been happily using SES for a few years now to work on Nordic devices (NRF52). So far I worked in a Linux environment, and I used to open a few projects at the same time to copy code fragments or to compare source codes in…
  • Szczesnowicz -

Replied to the thread STM32F429 button click.

clear. but can you add your library to mine file?
  • FabM -

Replied to the thread JLinkSWOViewer does not work with STM32WB55.

Hello Fabian, thank you to help me. I tried to get SEGGER tools logs. As I'm on linux, I can't enable log by J-Link Control Panel. However, for JLinkExe/SWOView, by adding -log option, I had logs (see in attached files). But, for JLinkSWOViewer, no…
  • WDancer -

Posted the thread Bypassing Renesas RZ/A1 processor to program another RZ/A1 on a chain.

Thread
    I have two Renesas RZ/A1 processors on a JTAG chain. Would I be able to use the boundary scan bypass register to program the second processor on the device? I am currently using jumpers to manually cut the first processor out of the chain to program…
  • Pieter Eggermont -

Replied to the thread PROGBAR doesn't change colors.

Quote from LexaGb: “Hello, to remove the progress value from the bar just call this with the empty string value: PROGBAR_SetText(hProg, ""). Alex. ” worked! thanks :)
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread ST-Link On Board feedback.

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We will discuss this internally and improve the tool where needed. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Plugging in J-Link mini backwards.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. On the J-Link EDU Mini you will find a 1 printed next to the header. This is the side Pin1 is on. On your cable you will find a red marking. This is also the side where Pin 1 is located. If you match them you should…
  • afedotov77 -

Replied to the thread Failed to measure CPU clock frequency.

Hi Fabian, Additional information. I observe switch on the red LED on the J-Link PLUS during 3-5 seconds. Red LED switches after start donloading program from Ozone BR, Andy
  • manjunath -

Posted the thread Not able to load binary file into Flash - ADuCM362.

Thread
    Hello I tried to load *.bin file to ADuCM362 controller through SWD using J-Flash, it will connect to target but I not able to load executable into flash. It is giving programming failed @ address 0x00002338 (Block verification error). Please suggest…
  • LexaGb -

Hello, to remove the progress value from the bar just call this with the empty string value: PROGBAR_SetText(hProg, ""). Alex.
  • mattb351 -

Replied to the thread Open loader elf file requirements.

So to be quite specific, I have: “… SEGMENTS: Type Offset Virtual Physical File Sz Mem Sz Flags Align ---- ------ ------- -------- ------- ------ ----- ----- 0: load 0x34 0x2000'0000 0x2000'0000 0x10a0 0x10a0 0x4 R
  • Torsten Robitzki -

Replied to the thread unreliable flash upload with J-Trace and SAM4S.

Hi Fabian, the J-Trace Pro is less than half a year old. If it helps to speed up this use, I will also open a ticket within your support system. The original message, that flashing with the J-Commander works flawless, was not quite correct. I can see…
  • stephrdev -

Posted the thread Problems using JLink EDU with GD32VF103CBT6 based controller.

Thread
    Hi! I tried to use the JLink EDU (V10.10) with the recently released Sipeed Longan Nano - RISC-V GD32VF103CBT6 Development Board. Not sure if this is a shortcoming of the EDU version (I hope not :( ) Or maybe just a software or configuration issue? Some…
  • minchingho -

Replied to the thread Can watchdog be paused when MMD is used for debugging?.

Hi Fabian, When will JLINK_MONITOR_OnPoll be called? If I stopped at a breakpoint for very long time, will the watchdog still be fed from this function? The CPU I used can not pause the watchdog, but keep feeding it. I have seen several reset even when…
  • Pieter Eggermont -

Quote from SEGGER - Schoenen: “Another way to change the look of the widgets is to overwrite their callback function or set a skinning/owner-draw function (if available). ” I have trobubles setting those settings. I do not manage to edit a progress…
  • phryniszak -

Posted the thread stm32g431 J-Link error "Failed to measure CPU clock frequency".

Thread
    Hi All, I try to start work with relatively new chip STM32G431, but Ozon stopped working with "Jlink reports unspecified download error" I tried to use jlink command line and erase chip but it also fails. In log I can see "Failed to measure CPU clock…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread unreliable flash upload with J-Trace and SAM4S.

Hello, Keep in mind, that this is not a support forum, so answers might be delayed. If you are still in the support period, you can also open a ticked in our support system. Please refer to my signature for more information. We are working on the…