Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Ozone and A53 armv8.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The roadmap has changed and other features were prioritized. Currently we can't tell exactly when this will be available in Ozone. Probably some time next year. To stay up to date with our releases you can subscribe…
  • Kampi -

Replied to the thread Can not activate Segger Embedded Studio permanently.

Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “However most Raspberry Pi boards are not designed to be debugged externally by e.g. a J-Link thus in most cases the debug interface is not available or disabled.Please understand that we can't provide assistance in setting…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello, Oh OK then this is a misunderstanding. The license pop-up is just a reminder that the base version of Embedded Studio may be only used for non commercial or educational purposes. In this free version this pop-up can not be removed. This can only…
  • Kampi -

Hello Nino, thank you for your answer. I´m not using a nordic product. I have a Segger J-Link (Educational version) and want to to some bare metal stuff on my Raspberry Pi. Does your solution works for this case too?
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello Daniel, Thank you for your inquiry. You can find troubleshooting steps for the Nordic license here: wiki.segger.com/Get_a_License_…dic_Semiconductor_Devices It appears that you are trying to open the default Hello project after a fresh ES…
  • Kampi -

Posted the thread Can not activate Segger Embedded Studio permanently.

Thread
    Hello, I have a virtual machine with a CentOS operating system installed and I want use Segger Embedded Studio to programm some ARM processors (non commercial). So I have downloaded and installed version 4.30a. Now I have to activate the software and I…
  • arnaud.dumerat -

Posted the thread Ozone and A53 armv8.

Thread
    In the thread [SOLVED] Ozone and Cortex-A53 with ARMv8 architecture from june 2019, it's been written "Support for 64-bit architectures will be added to Ozone with the next beta update." yet I don't see such support...any release date ? A.D.
  • anthony.asterisk -

Posted the thread Run static code analysis from batch command line.

Thread
    Our software design process requires running static code analysis on all code before release. We would like to include this in our continuous integration which so far has been based on using emBuild to batch build. Is it possible to run static code…
  • AndrewJ -

Replied to the thread Degree symbol in GUI Builder.

Thanks both. Sven: I more-or-less tried this approach with the generated C file to set the Text widget, although I used octal rather than hex - I learnt something today from the use of hex in your code above! I did know how to do it in code - and when…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread language support.

Hi, recently we have changed this. Now the Font Converter demo is the same as the full version except the fact that you are not allowed to create a product with the demo version. Just download the Font Converter again from our website. Regards, Sven
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, the proper way is to use UTF8 encoding. As LexaGB already said the GUIBuilder supports only the ASCII range. You have to set other strings manually. After GUI_Init() call GUI_SetEncodeUTF8() to enable UTF8 encoding. C Source Code (2 lines) When…
  • Arjuman -

Replied to the thread language support.

Thanks for the reply. I am using the demo version of emWin font converter. I have tried to create a C file output for the font "Calibri" and used the generated output c file in one of the sample programs to change the font. While Generating the output…
  • LexaGb -

Hello, there is only support of the base ASCII set in text editable parameters of the widgets in GUIBuilder. The only thing you can do is generate the degree symbol as '°' in a text editor with extended symbols support (for example, in Word) and then…
  • AndrewJ -

Posted the thread Degree symbol in GUI Builder.

Thread
    I want a Text label that reads degreesC - symbol, not the word degree. The only way I've found to do it is to copy a degree symbol from Character Map and then size the Text widget accordingly, then overwrite the degree symbol with \260, leaving me with…
  • Sergey22 -

Replied to the thread How to use external flash script from SES.

Hello Nino, under that I see only additions to build process, or am I missing something? forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…84bd59317847a248ead87651c but I need to have it separately as a push button.
  • arturo182 -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] NXP i.MX RT1011 support.

• SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread How to use external flash script from SES.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. In project options under User Build Steps you can find multiple hook points where you can execute external tools etc. that use command line options. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Pylink Square library Python 3.x.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Pylink is not supported or maintained by SEGGER so unfortunately we can't provide information on this matter. So we recommend contacting Pylink support in this regard. We will leave this open for a bit should someone…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] NXP i.MX RT1011 support.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The iMXRT1011 will be supported with the next J-Link software update. You can subscribe to our notification list to stay up to date: segger.com/notification/subscribe.php?prodid=7 Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Problem while programming STM32F103RG.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The memory map in that J-Flash program is simply completely wring, this is why it does not work correctly. Attached you can find how it should look like. It seems that you are using a J-Link software that is quite old.…