Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] STM32G031 Flash Download Protected.

Hi Lukas, we received your ticket in our support system and will answer you there. For the future, please stick to one channel of communication. Otherwise the response time might be longer due to confusion, etc. Best regards, Fabian
  • Sauci -

Replied to the thread Unable to write to ECC flash on tms570lc4357 device.

Hello Fabian, Thanks for your answer. Yes, J-Link does not support ECC downloads. This area is not supposed to be downloaded to. Why is the ECC flash area not supposed to be downloaded to? I'm aware that ti now provides Uniflash to automatically write…
  • ls_technokrat -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] STM32G031 Flash Download Protected.

Hi Fabian Quick update: I tried different configurations of option bytes - all without success. JLink persistenly consideres this device as 'write protected' even though it is not. As recommended, I tried the JLink tools on Win 10 and they ask me if I…
  • sridhar6994 -

Replied to the thread creating virtual qwerty keypad.

Hi Florian, Thanks again for your reply. I consider your code as reference and try to get output. Thanks R sridhar
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Hi Sridhar, currently emWin doesn't offer a virtual keypad, but I've attached a ready-to-use keyboard with a small sample showing how to use it. When clicking on the EDIT widget in the sample, the keyboard is opened. Alternatively, the keyboard is…
  • sridhar6994 -

HI Volodymyr, Thanks for your fast response. I will check what you said and post my results. Thanks R Sridhar
  • volodymyr -

Hello. Yes, you can create virtual keypad. It can be a window with set of buttons on it, and every button by clicking on it should send correspondent key using function GUI_StoreKeyMsg() or GUI_SendKeyMsg(). I suppose there is no ready-to-use virtual…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread emwin - GUI_LANG_LoadCSVEx loading different CSV files.

Hi there, I've tried again with what you said, but I couldn't reproduce such a behavior regarding the memory. Before my first call of GUI_LANG_LoadCSVEx(), there are 253,020 free bytes, after the first call it's 214,024 bytes. And no matter how often I…
  • sridhar6994 -

Posted the thread creating virtual qwerty keypad.

Thread
    Hi I have checked in GUI builder,there i don't see any virtual keypad like that. In my application I need to add virtual keyboard for entering data. Right now I have managed to get TEXTS,IMAGESetc in my code using GUI Builder. How can I add virtual…
  • volodymyr -

Posted the thread SPINBOX - strange behaviour.

Thread
    Hello. I would like to understand if there is the strange behaviour of SPINBOX or I do something wrong. In attachment - source code (on base of demo-code of SPINBOX-widget). I have added a BUTTON (id GUI_ID_BUTTON0) for disable/enable SPINBOX-widget…
  • JanBurg -

Replied to the thread Loading GRAPH with an array of values.

Hi Florian, thank you for your support. I noticed that GUI_DrawGraph, which draws a polyline, is not the right function for drawing a set of spectral lines starting all at the X axis. I was able to get the desired result drawing each of the 750 vertical…
  • sridhar6994 -

Replied to the thread images to .DAT files creation using emwin.

HI actually it is not need because ,simple method is to use GUI builder to develop platform screen then generate code by saving it. By this technique i can able to add jpeg,bmp,png,gif etc.
  • volodymyr -

Replied to the thread WM_IsEnabledState() - there lacks this function in emWin.

Quote from SEGGER - Florian: “the routine WM_IsEnabled() returns 1 if a window is enabled and 0 if it is not. ” Yes, thanks, I did not find it.
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread WM_IsEnabledState() - there lacks this function in emWin.

Hi Volodymyr, the routine WM_IsEnabled() returns 1 if a window is enabled and 0 if it is not. Best regards, Florian
  • volodymyr -

Posted the thread WM_IsEnabledState() - there lacks this function in emWin.

Thread
    Hello. How to get the status whether the window is enabled or disabled? In emWin there is the function WM_SetEnableState(WM_HWIN hWin, int State) , but I think there lacks the opposite function like WM_IsEnabledState(), that should return this current…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Loading GRAPH with an array of values.

Hi Jan, I suppose drawing the graph using GUI_DrawGraph() would be faster rather than constantly creating and deleting new widgets. Running this, I was able to draw several graphs per second, like 5-8 per second, depending on the delay. Source Code…
  • sridhar6994 -

Replied to the thread 7 inch TFT image not clear even for sample code.

Hi I have found the answer.Actually I have forgotten to note that I have to define color as RGB 565 format. After doing that code gives good 16 bit resolution colored output with images and texts.
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Window.

Hi, it depends on what you like to do, you can either use one BUTTON callback for several buttons and check via the widget ID what should be drawn/done, or create a callback for each button individually to have the code separated. If these buttons are…
  • ecom -

Posted the thread J-Link on-board debugger does not work with SES.

Thread
    Hello, I try to use the on-board ST-Link to work as J-Link Debugger at NUCLEO-STM32L432KC board. I followed the instructions in the Converting_Guide and everythink seems to work. I used the J-Link Commander to verify the conversion process (for me it…