Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• savatagecriss -

Replied to the thread RTT-viewer telnet server.

Hi Nino: Thanks for your reply, But when I try "JLink.exe -RTTTelnetAllowNonLocalClient" on my windows10 It says "unknown command line option". Could you please guide me how to use J-Link command string? Also, I couldn't find any information of…
  • JimJamUrCode -

Posted the thread Displaying other languages.

Thread
    Is there a recommended way to display multiple languages spanning multiple font files? I have a SWIPELIST that is a language selection menu. I would like to display the options in the native language. I don't have a single font file with every language…
  • CedricPDP -

Posted the thread Is there a limited number of Window Created ?.

Thread
    Hi there ! I'm currently working on a project in which we create and delete windows on the fly (using WM_CreateWindow / WM_DeleteWindow). We are near project's end so i've made a loop to test robustness of our code. It appears that the 6823th time we…
  • kec -

Posted the thread Where is source code for a complete and working Open Flash Loader?.

Thread
    Where is source code for a complete and working Open Flash Loader? The Open Flash Loader I'm attempting to complete is for an ARM7TDMI-S core with custom peripherals but I'll take a look at anything people confirm to be working. Thanks in…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Stack Usage Difficulty.

Hello Russ, Thank you for providing reproduction steps. With them the issue was reproducible but only if SEGGER Linker was used. It did not matter for us if gcc or clang was used as compiler. We are currently working on a fix which should be available…
  • giusloq -

Replied to the thread Alpha images rendered correctly only to dark background.

Quote from Thomas W.: “Maybe you must define your own read back function in order to achieve single byte reads. But that is only an assumption... ” I don't think so. The controller (ILI9341) replies with one dummy plus two data bytes. Both bytes have…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] STM32H7 ETM Trace.

Hello, Great to hear that you are up and running again. This thread will be closed now. Best regards, Nino
  • Hello, Please understand that without being able to reproduce the issue we only can guess. To make things easier could you provide us with the following? Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “Generally to be able to find the source of such issues we suggest the…
  • thomask77 -

Thank you for the confirmation! I got my trace to work stable at 66MHz clock yesterday, and had no missing traces so far. I think, we can mark this thread as [solved]!
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Question about 'Timeline window'.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. 1: This will be improved with the next SystemView release version. 2: In the Event view window you can already set references and measure the time between them. For timeline this is not added yet but might come in…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread RTT-viewer telnet server.

Hello, Yes, enabling external RTT clients is supported. You can use J-Link command string RTTTelnetAllowNonLocalClient for that. More information can be found in the latest J-Link user guide UM08001. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread JLinkSTR91x.exe Batch file command help.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. To use a batch file with the J-LinkSTR91 Commander you can use CL options -CommanderScript or -CommandFile. How to use them is explained in the J-Link user guide UM08001 in section 3.2.3. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello, The manual is a bit moot at that point you cited. The clock tree in the manual is accurate though so you can orient on that. In register PLL1DIVR the DIVR1 divides down the trace clock. In the 400 MHz eval sample it shifts 5 << 24 to achieve a /6…
  • savatagecriss -

Posted the thread RTT-viewer telnet server.

Thread
    Hi Segger: I'd like to ask: If My laptop runs RTT-viewer that captures my target board's log via J-Link EDU Mini, via SWDIO, Then it's possible to retrieve log messages by telnet client software (putty to localhost:19021) But is it possible to retrieve…
  • Thomas W. -

Replied to the thread Alpha images rendered correctly only to dark background.

Hello, to be honest, I tested the 3 different read function variants and the read function III was the only one which was working in my application. For the test I used a function where I can dump the screen content on a USB MSD with the aid of…
  • mgrabau -

Posted the thread Widgets do not display correctly without MEMDEV.

Thread
    I have a dialog that unless I activate memdev, along with other widgets, text rendering fails to draw anything. I am trying to set the TextColor to GUI_WHITE but it does not render at all. If I invoke WM_EnableMemdev during the WM_INIT_DIALOG on several…
  • Andrzej -

Posted the thread stm32f746 discovery, button.

Thread
    The button on the panel calls the inscription. Releasing the button erases the inscription. This happens only once after the program has been reloaded. Why?
  • tscharf -

Posted the thread Error programming ATSAME51J20 with Atmel Studio.

Thread
    I have opened a support ticket on this, but I am posting this here in case anyone else has this problem. J-Link v6.40 The initial attempt to debug a program on a new board failed with a misleading error: Failed to set gdb proxy. Using Tools > Device…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread SES Hangs on Target Power Fail - Unrecoverable.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. We will try to reproduce the reported behaviour and fix it if possible. Sorry for any inconveniences caused. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Template configuration.

Hello, Quote from Gossamer: “I would rather have my own project template then to use generic ones..as I have more control on how wizard creates the skeleton application for me. I would appreciate help in creating a template, well to fix these issues…