Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hakan -

Posted the thread Delete old bitmap,display new bitmap.

Thread
    Hello, I want to delete the previous bitmap and show the new bitmap. I used the callback function, but I couldn't. How can I do it. my code not work. static void _cbDialog(WM_MESSAGE * pMsg) { switch (pMsg->MsgId) { case…
  • thomask77 -

Replied to the thread ST-Link Reflash Utility for ST-LINK V3E ?.

Here's the user manual: st.com/content/ccc/resource/te…lations/en.DM00493601.pdf There is no 10 pin connector for the target processor. Of course, all STM32 pins are available on pin headers, so you could use jumper wires to connect an external J-Link…
  • LexaGb -

Replied to the thread LISTVIEW - different styles.

Hello, not exactly clear what you want, but if you need "Warning Description" instead of the header then just place another widget (text or image...) over the header. If you need to do something more complicated, exactly a row with "one column style"…
  • godmode -

Replied to the thread [J-Trace] [Texas Instruments AM335x] Compatibility.

Hello, My J-Trace probe SN: 932000322 I have configured pins as TPIU, enabled the clocks but I do not see 150MHz clock on TRACECLK pin which should be outputted from traget (not J-Trace)? All trace pin configuration is compiled and run from flash. How…
  • Hello, Quote from unebonnevie: “Wow! I didn't know that! What are my alternatives to get support? ” You could get a new probe so the support period gets reset. For that we offer a trade in program: segger.com/purchase/trade-in-program/ Quote from…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello, Quote from thomask77: “Sad to hear that. The small NUCLEO-32 boards do not have the MIPI-10 connector. ” That is interesting. ST assured us that all ST-Link V3 boards will have the 10 pin connector for external probes which was the reason…
  • LexaGb -

Replied to the thread Dropdown widget issues.

Hello, quite simple. C Source Code (35 lines)Alex.
  • Electrons4me -

Replied to the thread Dropdown widget issues.

@EmWin support, I did not get any replies from you so I'm assuming that LexabGb is correct and I have to put all my own drawings and text in the callback. Would you have an example where I could see how you do this so I can replicate? @LexabGb, thanks…
  • Hoxford -

Replied to the thread J-Link Debugging the R5 core on the Xilinx Ultrascale+ XCZU7EV7.

After further evaluation, the memory access problems are due to the Ultrascale+ XCZU7EV7 DDR memory requiring a init procedure before it can be accessed. I'm working on creating a jlink init script using the Xilinx SDK's init process as a guide. Once I…
  • thomask77 -

Sad to hear that. The small NUCLEO-32 boards do not have the MIPI-10 connector. Also, I think the Reflash-Utility was a great marketing tool for both Segger and ST.. at least that's how I tested Ozone/SystemView and convinced my company to buy some…
  • scotty -

Replied to the thread J-Scope issues.

Hi Arne, today, I found the time to evaluate the beta version 6.11m of J-Scope. My investigations showed some differences related to version 5.10d. (Compare the above mentioned items.) 1) OK, the problem with the floating pointer numbers is solved. I…
  • crivelma -

Posted the thread LISTVIEW_SetItemBitmap.

Thread
    Hi all. I have an issue regarding the creation of a page with emWin that is using LISTVIEW_SetItemBitmap. I want to put all bitmap on flash filesystem and load them one by one with LISTVIEW_SetItemBitma. The fact is that the function require a (const…
  • sagerchr -

Replied to the thread Updating GUI_App.c not working.

Hey, i tried without calling the GUI_Init() mulltiple times. I didn´t helped. Just to make sure that no hardware configuration problems are present i can tell that i followed these steps to create the source code.
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, Is GUI_Init() beeing called multiple times? You Do this in your appliaction. I know that in some ST examples GUI_Init() is getting called before MainTask(). Call it just once. Regards, Sven
  • Pieter Eggermont -

Replied to the thread STM32F7XX.

We had indeed a duplicate :) Case closed :)
  • sagerchr -

Hej, yes it is running the loop. When i probe "i" it is counting up. I also toggle now an LED on the bord and i see that the code is executed in the speed i want it to. So from that perspective i would say that timing in this case is OK. Is there…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Currently there are no plans to add the ST-Link V3 to the reflash utility as all ST Evalboard released so far with this ST-Link version offer a debug interface for external probes so you can use your J-Link directly…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, Do you get out of GUI_Delay()? I could imagine that the timing related functions are not correctly implemented and GUI_Delay() waits forever. Search for GUI_X_Delay() and GUI_X_GetTime(). GUI_X_GetTime() has to return a 1ms tick, either provided…
  • kraiskil -

Replied to the thread Profiling CortexM0 with Ozone.

Hi, thanks for confirming this. I looked into SystemView and RTT. If I understand correctly, I can get coarse-grained function execution times recorded with it, but only if I manually instrument the source code of the functions to monitor? While…
  • Pieter Eggermont -

Posted the thread LISTVIEW - different styles.

Thread
    Would it be possible to have, in a listview, 2 different styles on the rows? I mean, one row with an icon and text -> different column width definitions and the other row with other column definitions? See attachment for a better view of what I mean :)