Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• sridhar6994 -

Posted the thread font size is 256x32,256x64 etc.

Thread
    Hi currently I am working on TFT projects,It invovles fonts for text and number. default font size given are 256x8,256x16 but i need more size in fonts.So please give your suggestions to proceed further.
  • sridhar6994 -

Posted the thread 7 inch TFT image not clear even for sample code.

Thread
    Hi I have made images to be visible in TFT using sample codes from github for nuvoton I am using N9H30 series evaluation board,In this series I have dumped only sample code but that image is also not good.And secondly the frame window is moved a little…
  • Diguino -

Replied to the thread LcdWriteDataMultiple function sends only one line of frame each time..

Hi Sven, I changed driver command with cache as GUIDRV_FlexColor_SetFunc(pDevice, &PortAPI, GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_F66722, GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C1B8); I tried test code…
  • cymatics -

Replied to the thread JLink EDU and Renesas HEW and E2 Studio.

Hi Nino, Thank you for your reply. I'm aware that the Edu model comes without support, so i regret and apologize for my earlier statement. I was so frustrated when i wrote it. Again, apologies. I was able to manipulate the processor's IO registers…
  • htsmith19 -

Posted the thread DropDown Widget Problems.

Thread
    Hi, I'm using a DropDown widget and have added 3 strings to the widget ("PA", "PSI", "BAR"). The dropdown expands and closes just fine, however when I select the last option (BAR) and re-open the widget, it appears like the items have all shifted up one…
  • Andrzej -

Replied to the thread STM32F746G-Discovery.

• Francois C. -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] J-Link: VTREF has to be powered on at each start.

Thanks Nino. It is working, we can close the ticket.
  • Diguino -

Replied to the thread LcdWriteDataMultiple function sends only one line of frame each time..

Hi Sven, Thanks for the answer. This will solve things in my mind highly. I will try. But before trying, I want to ask you another question. After LCD_ControlCache(LCD_CC_UNLOCK), dma will transmit data to LCD. I think time for transmitting data is…
  • mringwal -

Posted the thread Feature Request RTT: SEGGER_RTT_GetAvailWriteSpace.

Thread
    Hi! We're using RTT to write out a binary packet log file (e.g. like .pcap). To avoid using a special outgoing packet buffer and extra memcpy calls, we first write the packet header and then the packet itself with SEGGER_RTT_Write. If the RTT buffer…
  • cowens -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Pass ID CODE verification via command line.

• Pieter Eggermont -

Replied to the thread ProgBar - Fill bar.

Hi Florian, Agreed that my code example above was not the best of its kind.. Was just to have a working demo :) Beside the inValidate call that I was missing, I also setted your code structure and works like a charm! Thanks! :D :D :D
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread JLink EDU and Renesas HEW and E2 Studio.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Quote from cymatics: “I'm really disappointed at the lack of input (and perhaps, concern) from Segger (and Renesas) on this issue. ” Sorry to hear that but you opened the thread out of our office hours with a…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Hi Pieter, the clipping rectangle you set doesn't work, because of that most of the blocks don't get drawn. It worked for me when I called WM_InvalidateWindow() after each loop that increases the progbar value. Also, try this to draw your blocks: C…
  • Pieter Eggermont -

I have found the solution. After I was setting the value of the progress bar, I should also trigger WM_InvalidateWindow. Works fine now! :) Source Code (2 lines)
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread emwin - GUI_LANG_LoadCSVEx loading different CSV files.

Hi, could you tell me which emWin version that is? The version number is located in the file GUI_Version.h. And could you also send me your application and the CSV files, as well as the files GUI_Conf.c and LCD_Conf.c so I can accurately try to…
  • Sysmop226 -

Replied to the thread emwin - GUI_LANG_LoadCSVEx loading different CSV files.

Hi, Im using the Library of ST on my STM32H7 MCU. Library version: STemWin_CM7_wc32_ot_ARGB. This issue is a blocker for me ;( . I'd be glad if there are any ideas of the source of the issue. Thanks.
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread STM32F746G-Discovery.

Hi, you could overwrite the button callback function or set a custom skinning function. When it comes to drawing the button text you can display the string rotated with the function GUI_DispStringInRectEx(). C Source Code (119 lines) It is not possible…
  • Hi, You are using a a driver version without cache, GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C0B8. Without a cache the GUIDRV_FlexColor driver allocates a buffer to hold one line. Therefore it can only send one line at once. You are using a memory device but it also gets…
  • lukma -

Replied to the thread Relocate symbols in OZONE.

Hi Nino, Thanks for pointing me to Ozone "Commands" in the Console as I was not aware of it. Best regards, Łukasz
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread RTOS plugin when no GDBServer used ( = IDE / tool uses jlink dll ).

Hi, If I understand you correctly you are looking to port the RTOS awarness to other IDEs/debuggers? Is that correct? In that case the interfacing with the J-Link library is generic and only a read and write function is called. Everything else is…