Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• awneil -

Replied to the thread Extra background color length.

There are many "font converters" on the internet - which one, specifically, did you use? Give a link.
  • volodymyr -

Replied to the thread WM_SetUntouchable.

Quote from SEGGER - Schoenen: “Hi, OK, now I got it, I guess. Try this: In WM_INIT_DIALOG of _cbDerivedDialog() I create another window which is transparent. This window will catch the input outside _cbDerivedDialog() and do nothing with it. After…
  • st0ne -

Replied to the thread Some Keys not working correctly with NEO2 Keyboard Layout.

Hi, ok, i have solved the problem now and write here if others have the same problem. I talked to neo2 guys in IRC and the problem here is with QT. So the problem should exist on other QT apps as well. The solution is to use the QUERTZ driver and…
  • LexaGb -

Replied to the thread LISTWHEEL background loses transparency.

Ok, Sven, thanks for clarifying, but one thing stops me from using ARGB. It is GUIBuilder that works in ABGR mode :) . So the colors look incorrectly. I got used to it for creating dialogs. Alex.
  • gaurav -

Hi, I am sending .c file of verdana font and GUI.h file. Font converter is freely available on internet. You can download from there. Regards Gaurav
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, I think this is related to GUI_EnableAlpha(). Between V5.44 and V5.50 where some changes regarding the alpha module and this behavior should be fixed. Unfortunately, there is not much you can do about it, except of using a memory device or a bitmap…
  • LexaGb -

Hello, Sven, This appears in simulation v5.44 (GUISim.lib from SEGGER package) and on real hardware using STemWin v5.44 (STemWin_CM7_wc32_ot.a from ST package). I'm using ABGR mode (GUI_USE_ARGB is set to 0) so we don't need to clear "alpha byte" of…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread WM_SetUntouchable.

Hi, OK, now I got it, I guess. Try this: C Source Code (151 lines) In WM_INIT_DIALOG of _cbDerivedDialog() I create another window which is transparent. This window will catch the input outside _cbDerivedDialog() and do nothing with it. After…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, I changed the line for setting the color in _LISTWHEEL_Draw() into C Source Code (1 line)and it is working. Depending on the color format emWin uses internally, the alpha bits can be 0x00 or 0xFF for opaque. If the library is compiled with…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, I can't say if this is related to the font. I don't have the font. Is it possible to send me the font? If this is a free font, where can I download it? Regards, Sven
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, please don't open threads with the same topic/question multiple times. Regards, Sven
  • gaurav -

Posted the thread Extra background color length.

Thread
    Hi, I am using functions given below to display a string with background color. I want background color length corresponding to string length but in the end of string some extra length ( 1 character) of background color is coming. Please suggest…
  • awneil -

Replied to the thread Request; STemwin Template for STM32H743ZI.

Quote from CodesMagic: “It would be great if related script for STemwin be added to the configurator IDE (STM32CubeMX) ” CubeMX is ST's Product - not Segger - so you'd probably have to speak to ST about that ...
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Error: Timeout while erasing sector, core does not stop. NXP K81 QSPI.

Hello Denis, Thank you for your inquiry. Is this related to [SOLVED] loadbin to QSPI Flash on NXP K81 fails or is this another issue? We tried to reproduce the reported behaviour but again everything was working as expected. Do you see the same…
  • volodymyr -

Replied to the thread WM_SetUserData - issue for widget of DIALOG.

Quote from LexaGb: “Hello, WM_GetUserData()/WM_SetUserData() is for simple windows. For widgets just use specific <WIDGET>_GetUserData()/<WIDGET>_SetUserData() functions. In your case it is BUTTON_SetUserData(). Calling WM_SetUserData() for the…
  • LexaGb -

Replied to the thread WM_SetUserData - issue for widget of DIALOG.

Hello, WM_GetUserData()/WM_SetUserData() is for simple windows. For widgets just use specific <WIDGET>_GetUserData()/<WIDGET>_SetUserData() functions. In your case it is BUTTON_SetUserData(). Calling WM_SetUserData() for the button may have caused…
  • SEGGER - MichaelF -

Replied to the thread Include unlock command in Flasher ARM.

Hello Denis, the Flashers do unsecure the device in stand alone mode without any asking to the customer. So you do not need to do anything additional for this. Bet regards, Michael Fuhs
  • volodymyr -

Posted the thread WM_SetUserData - issue for widget of DIALOG.

Thread
    Hello, everyone. There is a DIALOG with one BUTTON, that has ExtraBytes. After storing data to the BUTTON-widget with WM_SetUserData the function WM_GetDialogItem for get BUTTON-widget returns 0. Here is source-code: C Source Code (61 lines)
  • xavier1989 -

Posted the thread DAP error while reading DP-Ctrl-Stat register.

Thread
    Hi, I use a JLink-EDU to flash nRF52840 on macOS and meet an error. The JLink software version and error informations is below. forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…81cbaaf301a1bb81d4c9f1737 If I connect the nTRST pin of JTAG to reset pin of MCU, it works
  • LexaGb -

Replied to the thread Partial visualization of a bitmap / multilayer bar graph.

Hello, maybe we should place two scales (gray and colored) at one position in an exact matching using IMAGE widgets. Then invalidate colored bar image within the area related to the bar value using WM_SetUserClipRect() function. Just a simple code: C…