Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• magoo -

Replied to the thread Window split and function folding in Editor.

• Hi I'm getting RTX crash, seemingly due to emWin's use of a 1ms osTimer. I'm wondering if you have comment/workaround without making my emWin thread the highest priority which may result in other issues. Is there a way of re-defining the emWin core to…
  • LWood -

Posted the thread j-link pro does not work with the Microchip PIC32MZ2064DAB176.

Thread
    The j-link pro does not work with the PIC32MZ2064DAB176. The message below is displayed in MPLabX. Connecting to JLink Probe... Connection Failed MPLABComm returned an error code of -114, Invalid selection. J-Link does work for the PIC32MZ2048EFM144…
  • Niels -

Posted the thread embOS-MPU: Default memory access permissions.

Thread
    On your website you state (segger.com/products/rtos/embos…bos-mpu-basic-concepts/): "By default, a newly created unprivileged task has read access to RAM and ROM, but may execute code in ROM only, while write access is restricted to its own task…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread SWO on IMTRT1052 with V6.32g.

Hello, Quote from dmarples: “According to the documentation it should support baudrates 3.2x10^9/64 and below ...I've tried rates as low as 115.2kbaud. ” This is correct if the target device supports such speeds on the SWO pin as well. Usually the…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] SEGGER Real Time Terminal - timestamp - update?.

Hello, Our books are filled with other paid projects currently. It is still on our wishlist/ToDo and is planned to be available this year. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Memory Segment (end)address_symbol not working.

Hello Markus, Thank you for your inquiry. We are currently in the process to eliminate the gcc linker as soon as possible due to issues and limitations that pop up occasionally. Therefore we created the SEGGER Linker which is available since…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Window split and function folding in Editor.

Hello Ricardo, Thank you for your inquiry. 1. This is possible. Open the two files you want to look at in the editor window. Now drag one of the files into another dock. Now they should be next to each other. 2. This is not implemented yet but on our…
  • anuj.tanksali -

Posted the thread Emwin GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR driver.

Thread
    Hello, I am using Kinetics K22FN controller with SSD1963. As per emwin documentation we gave to use the FLEXCOLOR driver for SSD1963. SSD1963 is connected to K22FN controller through 16 bit parallel interface. At K22FN side flexbus is used to send data…
  • SEGGER - Arne -

Replied to the thread Segger ATE main board not recognizing modules.

Hello, are the module's PWR LEDs lit? If they are not, most likely the output voltage of your power supply is not stable enough or not in the allowed range of 4.8V to 5.25V. The web server will show information about the power status on "Flasher ATE…
  • Chaabane -

Posted the thread Enable to download firmware into Nordic nRF52840 chip.

Thread
    Hello, I'm trying to run my application from Segger Embedded Studio into my custom nordic nRF52840 board but it is not working ! I'm using SWD interface (VDD, GND, SWDIO, SWDCLK), speed 4 kHz (lowering it didn't help), jlink 6.34b. Error I'm getting…
  • Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. What GDBClient are you using in your setup? Keep in mind that all memory ready, breakpoints etc. will be issued by the Client and not GDBServer. GDBServer is only forwarding what the Client is asking and J-Link is…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [DUPLICATE] Autocomplete with the Tab Key.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. As described in the linked post you can edit the mapping yourself. Default is Ctrl + J. Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “You can find the file to edit under File->Open Studio Folder->Studio…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Memory data changes abnormally during debugging.

Hello, Quote from hiqrf3: “Currently, I do not use SES as the official commercial product development. ” OK, we got the impression that ES is used commercially due to your first sentence in this thread: "I wrote a program using the SES + STM32…
  • magoo -

Posted the thread Window split and function folding in Editor.

Thread
    Dear All, I am new to this forum and to get started I would like to ask a very basic question. It regards a couple of features that I like to use but could not find in Embedded Studio. 1. the possibility to split an editor window, in order to see two…
  • JuliusCaesar -

Replied to the thread Emwin mixes blue and red color.

hey, i'm currently using 5.40. the old one was 5.32. I was just curous if there has bee any change. But thx for your help.
  • austinl -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] J-Link Debugger crashes immediately after loading ELF file.

• the.mark.robertson -

Replied to the thread HardFault upon calling WM_SetUserData.

Hi again Just to close out the problem was down to porting from an earlier version of emWin. The version I've been developing under does not call _cb when SetUserData gets called. In my _cb I had a var that was not initialised until after the…
  • the.mark.robertson -

Replied to the thread HardFault upon calling WM_SetUserData.

Hi Sven I think I have tracked down the issue and it is not emWin (no surprise, right!). Problem is that I am getting stack corruption during the time the _cb is handled after I call WM_SetUserData: I am finding that _cb pMsg content is inexplicably…
  • joeyjoejoe -

Posted the thread Segger ATE main board not recognizing modules.

Thread
    I have a Segger ATE system with two modules. I can FTP into mainboard but do not see modules in directory, I cannot see modules in web server as well