Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LexaGb -

Replied to the thread LISTBOX - Is there a way to display two-lined item.

Hello, it is possible with using owner draw function where you can display multilined strings at dedicated item. C Source Code (67 lines)Alex.
  • sridhar6994 -

Replied to the thread font size is 256x32,256x64 etc.

Hi Florian As you said,"please note that the maximum size for an emWin font is 255 pixels" Is that mean I can have maximum size for my font is 16x16 or 8x32 like that. If so even I get sample array for those sizes it will be good. Because now my present…
  • sridhar6994 -

Replied to the thread font size is 256x32,256x64 etc.

Hi Florian Thats more than enough for me Actually I need array for font sizes 64x32,32x32,24x32,24x24 If you have samples ,can you post
  • sridhar6994 -

Replied to the thread 7 inch TFT image not clear even for sample code.

Thanks Florian I will try that and post my results with answer
  • Ashley -

Posted the thread LISTBOX - Is there a way to display two-lined item.

Thread
    Hi, I would like to know that there is any way to express more than one lined listbox item. For example, "Meet with Henry 2019/11/30" Thank you, Regards, Ashley
  • Ross Lee -

Replied to the thread Widget Edit display unexpected length string.

Hi Florian, Thanks for correcting my mistake of using EDIT_SetMaxLen(). Regards, Ross
  • Andrzej -

Replied to the thread STM32F746G-Discovery.

I want to rotate the inscription on the button. What's wrong here? #define ID_WINDOW_0 (GUI_ID_USER + 0x00) #define ID_BUTTON_0 (GUI_ID_USER + 0x01) // START #define ID_BUTTON_1 (GUI_ID_USER + 0x02) // STOP #define ID_BUTTON_2 (GUI_ID_USER + 0x03) //…
  • shaddock -

Posted the thread Downloading to SM470R1B1M with J-Link Pro.

Thread
    I am trying to download c code to a SM470R1B1M-HT MCU using IAR Workbench and J-link Pro with a TC2050-IDC cable. When connected the middle LED and LED next to the return arrow are green. When downloading the two LEDs next to the direction arrows blink…
  • Andrzej -

Replied to the thread STM32F746G-Discovery.

What is the difference between _cbButton and cbButton?
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread How to set JLink to never power the board.

Hi, Thank you for confirmation. From your description it is highly likely that your EDU was damaged from the USB side. This could have multiple reasons (e.g. resistors burned, faulty USB power supply). In that case the J-Link would need to be…
  • SilentDawn -

Posted the thread Does STRACE functionality must halt?.

Thread
    We're trying to develop a tool based on the ETM and STRACE functionality of J-Trace SDK. We want to read the instructions flow infinitely in real time. When I read the manual, I found that the section Simple Instruction Trace API (STRACE) may meet our…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Reflashing st-link doesn't work.

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you provide us with the name of the eval board you are using? Are you using the newest SEGGER STLinkReflash tool? Are you using the newest J-Link Software and Documentation Pack?
  • Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. JTAG supports daisy chaining multiple cores that can then be debugged. Please find all necessary information about this here: wiki.segger.com/Manual_setup_of_JTAG_chain Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread emwin - GUI_LANG_LoadCSVEx loading different CSV files.

Hi, I couldn't reproduce the error with this version either. Based on how your test went, it sounds like a memory issue. But in my test, emWin didn't run out of memory. You could still check if you run out of memory by watching the variable…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread JLinkSWOViewer does not work with STM32WB55.

Hi Fabien, We will give it a try at our side as soon as we find a time slot for this (Sometime this week). I will keep you posted. Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread stm32g431 J-Link error "Failed to measure CPU clock frequency".

Hi Pawel, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Could you give us a step-by-step explanation on how to reproduce this issue? Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Snapping time in a window motion.

Hi Alex, I don't think it'll be easy to implement the LISTWHEEL's behavior into your custom widget. When the LISTWHEEL was made, there was no motion support but only timers (ancient times...). Also, as you already said, you can only set the Period in…
  • Sysmop226 -

Replied to the thread emwin - GUI_LANG_LoadCSVEx loading different CSV files.

Hi, This is the version. Source Code (1 line) I'm afraid I cannot send the application and the CSV files. But I started to suspect that the library does not clean the resources. Test scenario 1: I have a big CSV file (60k) when trying to load it twice it…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Not able to load binary file into Flash - ADuCM362.

Hi Manjunath, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. 1) Could you please provide us with the full log output of J-Flash? 2) Could you please send us a J-Link log file? How to enable:
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Window.

Hi, Below is a very basic example which shows how to create and delete a window on button press (or in this case on button release). C Source Code (117 lines)Regards, Sven