[J-Link] S3C6410 on borad OK6410 : Using Jlink to erase NAND Hynix and install Android

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [J-Link] S3C6410 on borad OK6410 : Using Jlink to erase NAND Hynix and install Android

Hello,

I am using the S3C6410 on OK6410 board and nand flash Hynix.

I can't find in J FLASH ARM the chip supported. I have a J-LINK and I want to erase NAND memory throw JLINK and then install Android.

Thanks in advance.
  • Hi,

The Samsung S3C6410 is an ARM11 based device if I remember correctly.

In general, to handle NAND flash memories (erase, program, readback) in J-Flash, a so called custom RAMCode is needed.
    This custom RAMCode is usually created by us if ordered.
    We usually also offer a RAMCode SDK which enables users to write their own custom RAMCodes which can be used with J-Flash and Flasher ARM.
    Right now, the RAMCode SDK is not prepared for ARM11.

For more information about pricing for a custom RAMCode in your case, please get in touch with sales@segger.com

Best regards
    Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.