[SOLVED] J-link commander show attached devices

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] J-link commander show attached devices

dear SEGGER

Is there any command in the jlink commander that will show all attached devices and their usb addresses ?
    i cannot find this in the standard command list i get when i type ?

thanks in advance
  • Hi,

C Source Code

1. showemulist

By default, it shows all emulators which are connected via USB
    You can also configure the command to show all devices connected via USB & IP:

C Source Code

1. showemulist usb ip

Best regards
    Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello Martynas,

The J-Link Commander does not have such an option implemented. Currently there are no plans to add this.
    For this purpose we offer our customers the J-Link SDK:segger.com/products/debug-prob…nk/technology/j-link-sdk/
    It gives you access to the J-Link API documentation which can be used to create such functions as you described.
    As an example project you get the J-Link commander source code so you could add this dumping extension to showemulist.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.