How can I change the outline of display window of simulation output?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I change the outline of display window of simulation output?

Can the simulation output which has some rounded rectangle black background be changed for single layer? I need it like normal window.

If not, where would I find the LCDConf.c for multiple layers.

For example, if I want to create a Calculator which resembles like the one in Windows XP.

Please help me with this. Thanks.

@ Adrian - Can you help me with this please?

The post was edited 5 times, last by rahul ().

• Dear Adrian,

I have a feeling that you misunderstood my question. I want to change the border of simulation window. Instead of T.V kinda output window, I would like to have it look like a normal window with Close, Maximize & minimize buttons. I've attached two images (Img1 & Img2) of which Img1 shows the speedometer & Img2 shows plain window. After I compile & run the simulation, I need to show the speedometer in the normal window(like in Img2). Please help me with this.

@ Adrian - I understood the way to make it showup on a window like mentioned in the emWin manual, but what I need is as soon as I 'Run' the simulation, I would want it to be displayed automatically on the window instead of some other 'TV like' border.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rahul
    Images
    • Img1.png

61.45 kB, 397×396, viewed 889 times
    • Img2.png

12.89 kB, 572×392, viewed 876 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by rahul ().