J-Link 8.0 with v4.24f + LPC2388

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• J-Link 8.0 with v4.24f + LPC2388

Hi!
    I don't run J-Link on target system with LPC2388. During
    startup, the emulator give fatal error: PC of target system has unexpected value after erasing sector.
    * Don't J-Link support LPC2388?
    or
    * Has target system error?
    What do you think about this?
    Picture : [img]http://pinpic.ru/hot-img/109145.jpg[/img]
    Thanks.
  • Hi,

J-Link supports the NXP LPC2388.
    Could you please attach the J-Flash project you are working with, so we can check if we can reproduce the problem?

Best regards
    Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

The J-Flash project is the file used by J-Flash to store all the settings which have been configured in J-Flash.
    (See attached screenshot)

Best regards
    Alex
    Images
    • JFlashProject.gif

23.39 kB, 915×712, viewed 1,098 times
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • SEGGER - Alex wrote:

The J-Flash project is the file used by J-Flash to store all the settings which have been configured in J-Flash.
    Hmm...... I don't use JFlashARM.exe. I use IAR System Embedded Workbench 5.4.... I debug my program by IAR Embedded Workbench 5.4. I set NXP LPC2388 device In IAR Embedded Workbench project. During debug start-up I have fatal error: PC of target system has unexpected value after erasing
    sector. How I can solve this problem?

After your reference about JFlashARM.exe I run this program and create 2388 J-Flash project on basis 2378 J-Flash project. See attachment. But I repeat, I work with IAR Workbench.
    Files
    • LPC2388.zip

(1.5 kB, downloaded 743 times, last: )

The post was edited 1 time, last by MOHAX ().