Problem with JLink for TMS470R1A256

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problem with JLink for TMS470R1A256

Hi all. There was a problem when programming TMS470R1A256 through JFlash. When you set up in the "Project Settings" type of controller is listed as "TMS470R1A256 (allow keys)". Uploading code type *. bin. In the course of programming recorded the first sector, but after recording "Security Flash Keys" located at the end of this sector, programming stops and displays the message "sector is locked" ????? ?( :cursing: How to deal with it? :?:
  • "sector is locked"
    Hi,

i have the same error message and don't know how to deal with the problem.
    I'm using IAR EWARM 6.5 with a Segger J-Link EDU Adapter to program a TMS470R1A256 Controller on a Olimex-TMS470-P256 Board.

In the Flash Reference Guide of my controller (Literature number SPNU213B) there are explained CPU Operations required for executing commands,
    as well as the explanation for the four protection keys of the F05 internal Flash module.

But where do i have to put the code for unlocking the Flash module? In the low_level_init function or in the Macro RAMTMS470R1A256.mac for the J-Link Debugger?
    :?:

Or does the J-Link Adapter itself internally handle the unlocking, erasing and programming of the Flash module?

Does somebody have a solution to this problem?
    I want to get started to test my code
    :)

Best Regards