getting OS_ERR_TRIAL_LIMIT error but using Full Version (not trial)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• getting OS_ERR_TRIAL_LIMIT error but using Full Version (not trial)

I just updated from IAR Embedded Workbench V5.20 to V6.0 for MSP430. My software was operating correctly before I upgraded. Now after running the code for 15 minutes, the software ends up in OS_Error() with a code of 254.

The RTOS and IAR Workbench are full retail and not trial versions. The code worked perfectly before upgrading to the latest versions of IAR Workbench for MSP430 and PP430.
  • Hello,

when you are a registered customer please send us an email to support@segger.com with your registration number.
    We will then be able to check if there is a problem with embOS MSP430 IAR.

Regards,
    Til
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

no problem, in this case we do not care if you are a Segger customer or an IAR customer, please send us just an email to support@segger.com and I will check it.

Regards,
    Til
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.