[SOLVED] J-Flash Lite V6.32 how to program a NHS3100 ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] J-Flash Lite V6.32 how to program a NHS3100 ?

Hello,
    Now that my LPC-Link-2 board seem to be stuck to the J-Link LITE firmware ( Revert LPC-Link-2 board to factory state after J-Link LITE programming ) how can I erase and program the NHS3100 development board ? There is no NHS3100 target device in the J-Flash Lite selection list. How can I add it ? It's probably a device that share the flash structure of others NXP products.

Best Regards.
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Flash programming is not yet implemented for this target device.
    A list with all currently supported device can be found here: segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php

We will try to get our hands on one of these eval boards and add support for it in the next weeks.

Would you like to be added to the J-Link software update notification list, so you get informed automatically when the new version becomes available?
    You can subscribe here: segger.com/notification/subscribe.php?prodid=7,94

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

Follow up information.
    We now have the NHS3100 eval board and internal Flash support is planned to be added within the next two weeks.

This thread will now be marked as solved.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.