Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 10:17pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tecnocar

Beginner

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2018

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 12:09pm

STA2062A2

Hello!

I urgently need to program STA2062A2

Please help me
I absolutely have to program a card
with this processor
does anyone know this chip?

help me find a solution
thank you

:| :| :|

tecnocar has attached the following image:
  • B-M.jpg

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "tecnocar" (Apr 10th 2018, 12:30pm)

This post by "tecnocar" (Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 12:33pm) has been deleted by user "SEGGER - Nino" (Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 10:21am).

SEGGER - Nino

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Jan 2nd 2017

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 3:00pm

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
This is the first time we hear about the STA2062A2.
We also can't find any documentation about it on ST's website.

Could you provide us with a documentation?
What kind of board is this? An eval board or custom hardware?

Best regards,
Nino
Please read the forum rules before posting: Forum Rules

Keep in mind, this is not a support forum. Its main purposes is user to user interaction.
Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
Should you be entitled to support contact us per e-mail.
The following contact form can be used for this: https://www.segger.com/about-us/contact-us/

tecnocar

Beginner

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2018

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 9:23pm

hi
dear NINO
Thank you so much
just for answering me
the electronic card in the picture
is "FIAT BLUE AND ME" a control unit
installed in the new fiat
Punto panda lancia-y Alfa Mito fiat 500 etc .......
they are very delicate indeed if
we disconnect the battery from one of these cars
when still the card is not completely off
the firmware is broken
I have about 10 in the laboratory
to restore, if I find a way to read that chip
I could read a still good card
and write the others

thank you

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "tecnocar" (Apr 15th 2018, 9:24pm)

SEGGER - Nino

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Jan 2nd 2017

Monday, April 16th 2018, 9:49am

Hello,

Thank you for the additional information.
Please understand that we can't add support for that device officially if there is no public documentation or official eval board from ST.
But we offer the open Flash loader interface to our customers that can be used to add support themselves: https://wiki.segger.com/Adding_Support_for_New_Devices

For general connection to the device we suggest trying to select generic ARM9 core when connecting. If that does not work instantly additional steps are necessary that can be added using J-Link script files. More information about this can be found in the J-Link user manual.
For more information about the target device we suggest getting in contact with ST.

Best regards,
Nino
Please read the forum rules before posting: Forum Rules

Keep in mind, this is not a support forum. Its main purposes is user to user interaction.
Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
Should you be entitled to support contact us per e-mail.
The following contact form can be used for this: https://www.segger.com/about-us/contact-us/