[Ozone]Problem debugging nRF52832

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Ozone]Problem debugging nRF52832

Hi Nino,

I would like to notice you that in the last Ozone released (2.56d), we have found an issue that avoid to debug our project.
    If you dont mind, I would like to send you our code in order to help us, to figure out what happens inside Ozone during this “crash”
    This problem is not reproducible in other versions of Ozone.

Could you send me an email/message/link, where I can share my code with you in order to fix this issue?

Kind regards,

Paco
  • Hello Paco,

Sorry for the delay in response.
    Does the issue persist with the latest Ozone versions as well?
    In the 2.56x versions we had a generic change that might affect devices like nRF52 that have a softdevice programmed.
    It should be working with the latest version again however.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello Paco,

Did you create a new project with the new version?
    What is the S/N of the J-Link you are using?

Best regards,
    Nino

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Hello Nino,
    We have a "JLink ultra+"(I prefer to provide you S/N in a mp) and a "JLink EDU" for workshops inside the company.
    I dont want to create a new project (It works), the problem is our main project has not been supported SWO interface from Ozone2.56d (from here on out), same code with different behaviour depending on Ozone version tested.
    Do you think it would be better to contact support directly?

Thanks.
    Paco,
  • Hi Paco,

PacoCid wrote:

Do you think it would be better to contact support directly?
    The J-Link SN you send me via PM is vaid for e-mail support.
    I would suggest to continue the discussion per e-mail.
    Contact information will be PM'd to you.
    This thread will be closed now.

Best regards,
    Nino