Prior Versions of emWin User Manual

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Prior Versions of emWin User Manual

Are earlier versions of the emWin User Manuals available for download? The download page (segger.com/downloads/emwin/) only shows the latest version, 5.46.

We're using an LPC54608 chip with the v5.38 emWin library distributed on the NXP web site, but the User Manual that's on the NXP site is for 5.30, and there are differences between the actual library and the 5.30 manual (e.g., GUI_ANIM_StartEx is in the 5.38 library, but not in the 5.30 manual).

The post was edited 1 time, last by smercurio ().

• Hi,

Unfortunately, not. You can download an older version of the emWin simulation trial and grab the manual out of the zip file.

Regards
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • Thanks for the response. I downloaded an earlier version of the simulation trial, but there is no manual in that distribution. I checked each folder as well as the "Resource.7z" files contained in the sample applications. The list of files that's in the Readme.html document doesn't show the user manual as an included file. I checked with several of the previous versions of the trial, and none of them contained the user manual. Are they supposed to contain the user manual?
    • Hi,

I'm sorry, I thought the manual is included.

Unfortunately, the manual is to large to be attached here.

I have send the manual to you by mail.

Regards
      Sven

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Hi,

I can't send the user manual to each user asking me to do so.

We will make it available on our website.

For now you can download an older version of the emWin Simulation Trial and grab the manual out of it. Under this link scroll down to the simulation and click on older versions:
      segger.com/downloads/emwin/

EDIT: Forgot that it is not in the trial package..

I will let you know once the older manuals are available.

Regards,
      Sven

• Hi,

Previous manuals are now available as download:
      segger.com/downloads/emwin

Just click on older versions.

Regards,
      Sven