Error with "GUIDRV_LIN_OSY_4" from “GUIDRV_Lin.h”

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Error with "GUIDRV_LIN_OSY_4" from “GUIDRV_Lin.h”

Hi,

I want to use a 4-bit color scheme and also use the rotation of the screen orientation:
      To have Y axis mirrored, X and Y swapped.
      I used for rotation purpose parameter “GUIDRV_LIN_OSY_16” with the function “GUI_DEVICE_CreateAndLink”. It worked perfectly. But it is for 16-bit color depth.
      But I need to use 4-bit color because I want to accommodate the whole GUI in the internal RAM of MCU.
      While trying parameter “GUIDRV_LIN_OSY_4” I get compilation error “undefined reference to `GUIDRV_Lin_OSY_4_API'” and the app cannot be built.

What I’m doing wrong? – in the header “GUIDRV_Lin.h” there is a references to this parameter:
      #define GUIDRV_LIN_OSY_4 &GUIDRV_Lin_OSY_4_API
      as far as for all other color depths from 1 to 16 bits and rotations (OXY, OSY, OSX...)

With “GUIDRV_LIN_4” parameter I have no compiling error, but I need a display rotation with “OSY”.
      Even in the SDK example for “LPCXpresso 54608” Board – “lpcxpresso54608_emwin_examples_emwin_touch_and_draw” – I have the same error with “GUIDRV_LIN_OSY_4”.

P.S.
      I've just read in the "UM03001 User & Reference Guide for emWin V5.40" for "GUIDRV_Lin" driver Section:
      Each combination of orientation and color depth is possible. Please note that currently not all combinations are shipped with the driver.
      If the required combination is not available, please send a request to obtain the required combination.

Where I have to sent the request for 4-bit combination to?

Regards,

The post was edited 1 time, last by barbosa ().

• Hi,

You are right, there is no other orientation than the default one for the GUIDRV_LIN_4 driver.

Please contact us via:

segger.com/about-us/contact-us/

Regards
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.