[ABANDONED] Large Elf file will not load into Ozone

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] Large Elf file will not load into Ozone

My elf file is about 200Mb and it will not load. Ozone consumes most of my system memory (i have 32 GB), as much as 21GB! This issue was marked as resolved in version 2.56a, but in 2.56e it is certainly an issue for me. I have a core i7 running Windows 7 Enterprise with an 512GB SSD and 32GB of memory. I can't imagine anything taking so long to load a file or consuming so much memory. When trying to load same file under Ozone 2.52b, after 15-30 minutes, Ozone crashed.
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    The issues described in the other threads with large and complex elf file is still fixed.
    But what is possible is that your particular elf file other issues get triggered, consuming 21 GB of system memory is one indicator to that.
    Would it be possible for you to provide us with the elf file for reproduction purposes?
    Should you need a more secure communications channel we can switch to e-mail for further correspondence.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.