[SOLVED] Using .jlinkscripts with Ozone

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Using .jlinkscripts with Ozone

Hello:

I have a .jlinkscript file that is being passes to jlink.exe with NXP's MCUXpresso Tool. I wish to use it within Ozone. The syntax appears the same as what is in a .jdebug file used by ozone. Can I copy the source into a .jdebug file?

What is the proper way to use a .jlinkscript file in an ozone project? (I attached what I am using. I had to add the .txt extention to allow an uplaod to this forum)
    Files
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    To keep your .jdebug as slim as possible we suggest using function Project.SetJLinkScript to insert the JLinkScript in the Ozone project. More information about this can be found in the Ozone user manual in section 7.8.11.22 Project.SetJLinkScript.

You can call this command anywhere in the Ozone script, but as this seems to be an SDRAM init we suggest doing so in Function AfterTargetReset();

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.