[SOLVED] Silent process: How to hide "flash download" window

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Silent process: How to hide "flash download" window

How can I hide information dialog while programming my card.
    Actually would prefer shows details in ms command windows.
    See attached image.

Details are as follows.

I am programming my RHOS card via JLINK exe in windows 10

with .bat file:

@SET CPU=MKE04Z128XXX4
    @SET SW_TOOL="C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_V622b\JLink.exe"
    @SET COMMAND_FILE ="JunoCommandFile.jlink"

%SW_TOOL% -device %CPU% -if SWD -speed 4000 -jtagconf -1,-1 -autoconnect 1 -CommanderScript "JunoCommandFile.jlink"

and with JunoCommandFile.jlink file:

si 1
    erase
    loadfile "juno_main_software.srec"
    loadfile "juno_par_software.srec"
    q
    Images
    • Capture.PNG

9.08 kB, 614×256, viewed 438 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by moguzalp ().

• Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    The flash download window can be hidden when using JFlash software which is our professional production tool.
    J-Link Commander is no production tool and we do not suggest using that for production purposes.

Alternatively you could purchase the J-Link SDK where you get the J-Link Commander in Source + the complete J-Link API so you can rewrite the flash program display in J-Link Commander to your liking.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • SEGGER - Nino wrote:

Alternatively you could purchase the J-Link SDK where you get the J-Link Commander in Source + the complete J-Link API so you can rewrite the flash program display in J-Link Commander to your liking.
    So instead of JFlash I will instead purchase the J-Link SDK today, thanks a lot for the solution Nino :)

Bikas Gaur
  • Hello,

You are welcome.
    We will consider this thread as solved now.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.