Virtual keyboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Virtual keyboard

Hi

i did some test with a slightly modified version of keypad.c (found in this forum) called from a dialog window (with 2 edit widget). When I run the dialog and press one of the edit widgets an event (WM_NOTIFICATION_CLICKED) is triggered and the virtual keyboard (in edit.c) is called. To work properly i need to disable the dialog (in keypad.c) because sometimes the virtual keyboard is called more than once. Apparently the callback mechanism of the dialog is called from inside the vurtual keyboard and this triggers the keyboard again. Is this solution (disable the dialog) the best solution to fix this ?

Regards

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mr. Spock ().

• Hi,

Not sure why it is trigger multiply times. But you might try to react on WM_NOTIFICATION_RELEASED instead of the clicked event.

Regards
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.