[SOLVED] Timeout while checking target RAM, RAMCode did not respond in time in CrossWorks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Timeout while checking target RAM, RAMCode did not respond in time in CrossWorks

Hi, I'm having issues programming an MK70FN1M0xxx15 processor with
    CrossStudio. Basically I can build the project but if I run it or debug
    it I get a failure saying "Failed to download application.
    Generic error." and also an "Timeout while checking target RAM, RAMCode did not respond in time in CrossWorks" error.

I then can use J-Flash to program the device using the same debugger
    and then can use attach to running application in CrossStudio to
    actually debug the project.

Clicking download an s19 file doesn't work either, but reset does work from CrossStudio.

If I program another project using a different processor (VF5xxR_A5) everything works.
    I tried using other working segger debuggers and they don't work either. Using a CrossConnect debugger does work though.

Thanks!
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Such an issue is not known to us.
    The J-Link software version you are using is not up to date. Could you try the latest one and see if the issue resolves?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.