multilayers only visible in composite view not in display

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• multilayers only visible in composite view not in display

Hello,

I need some help in right using emWin with multilayer technic.
      I'm working with LPCXpresso V8.1.4 and emWin V8.22 on a custom board with a LPC1857 and a TM070RBH10-41 LCD
      emWin is running fine with a single layer. Now I want to use 6 additional multilayers. I try my changes in the simulator and have problem that the result is not what I want.
      When I look with emWin View every layer contains the right picture. The composite LCD exactly shows what I want, but the finish simulation only shows layer 0. I do not understand what is going wrong.
      Actually I thought the " composite view" should show the contents of the display?
      Why are "composite view" and the result display different?

Thanks
    • Hi,

The composite view should show all layers mixed together.

Also there are different settings for the simulation how to show a multiple layer set up. This can be some sort of a simulated device or a simple Windows window showing all the single layers and one composite view. What is shown depends on how the simulation is configured.

Attached is an example for a multi layer set up for the simulation. You might want to play around with the configurations in the file SIMConf.c.

Regards
      Sven
      Files
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • multilayers only visible in composite view not in display

Hi,

thank for your relpy and help.

I have download the "emWin Simulation & Trial version" and study the examples in the simulation. Based on the example MULTILAYER_WinterAnimation I wrote the code for my application (the PictureViewer example does not running, because there is no file "GUIDRV_Null.h" found).
      In the simulation my application is running right in the composite view but not in the display of the simulation. In the display of the simulation only layer 0 is visible, regardless of which other layer I set to visible.
      There is no mix of the layers!
      In the attachment you can see a snippet of the LCDConf.c file. In the application I use a scrollbar to set additional layers (>0) to visible, but no effect.

Do you have any idee what's going wrong?

Best regards
      Files