[ANSWERED]JLink commands

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ANSWERED]JLink commands

I am trying to use a L138 and IAR Embedded Workbench, and I was wondering what the JLink commander commands are for the following:

JTAG.IRLen=6;

JTAG.IRPOST=6;
    JTAG.DRPOST=1;

JTAG.IRLen=4;

CPU=arm926ejs;

I need to create a setup macro file, but these are not part of the CSPY macro language and aren't documented in the help text of JLink commander.

Thanks,

Chris H.
  • Hi Chris,

seems I overlooked this post. Sorry.

The commands you postet are from the J-Link scriptfile syntax.
    If I understand you correctly, you are trying to port these commands to a IAR EWARM macro file.
    I am not sure if IAR EWARM supports JTAG chain configuration commands.
    To get an overview about all commands supported by the EWARM macro file syntax, please refer to the appropriate manual.

C Source Code

1. JTAG.IRLen=6; // IR length (in bits) of device which J-Link is communicating with
    2. JTAG.IRPOST=6; // Total number of IR bits of all devices in the JTAG chain which are closer to TDI than the device which J-Link is communicating with
    3. JTAG.DRPOST=1; // Number of devices in the JTAG chain which are closer to TDI than the device which J-Link is communicating with
    4. CPU=arm926ejs; // CPU core of the device which J-Link is communicating with

Best regards
    Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.