vnc emwin problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi,

If you move the mouse quickly the emVNC.exe closes?

I will check that.

Which version of emVNC.exe are you using?

Regards
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • it's true.
      Maybe it's a lot of my buffer. Since I create a larger frame on the page, it closes with the slightest shaking of the VNCemwin mouse. ethernet has no trouble because I'm doing Ping at the same time. my version is 5.42.

thanks .

I thank you very much for your response.

Good luck.
    • Hi,

I tried to reproduce that. I created a pretty large screen on target side (1920x1080) and connected via VNC. It is getting slow but it doesn't crash or disconnect.
      it closes with the slightest shaking of the VNCemwin mouse
      So you mean the PC mouse?
      Do you have the emWin cursor enabled?

Regards
      Sven

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Hi,

I can't reproduce the issue.

What do mean with calibration?

Regards
      Sven