[SOLVED] Getting output from user actions in Ozone

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Getting output from user actions in Ozone

Is it possible to get the output of the User Actions command inside Ozone?

E.g. I do Target.ReadU32( 0x80000004) .

When I do this from Ozone's Console window, command seems runs, but I get no output. Is there special window .. ?
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

To enable Ozone log do the following:
    launch "Ozone --logfile <logfile>" where <logfile> is the logfile path. More information are available in the Ozone manual.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

Does this mean you cannot get output of those commands in Ozone 's console .. ?

Correct.
    The Ozone log will log everything that you see and enter in the Ozone Console.

Most commands you see in the action table of the Ozone user manual will not print any return value in the Console as they are meant to be used with the Ozone scripting interface.
    For memory reads and writes while debugging we suggest using the memory window.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.