PNG image show problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi,

Are your include directories properly set?

These defines can be found in GUI_Debug.h and IMAGE_Private.h, which are part of the emWin package.

In general All you have to do is adding all files from the png download to your project and set an include directory to the location of these files.

Regards
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • Hi,

As said this shouldn't be necessary. The header file GUI_Debug.h should be included indirectly via other header files.

I suppose that something is not configured properly in the project you are using.

Regards
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • "GUI_Debug.h" & "IMAGE_Private.h" folder address is defined in Keil include path and accessible

i search to fine "IMAGE_Private.h" where include in my project but nowhere has been used :?:

and "GUI_Debug.h" include in "TEXT.h" & "SWIPELIST.h" & "SPINBOX.h" & "KNOB.h" that in my test sample i dont use any of them.

however when i manually include this two file program compiled true and image show on lcd :)

thankful