stemwin 5.32 : Delete Item in swipelist crashes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• stemwin 5.32 : Delete Item in swipelist crashes

Hello !

I have two windows with swipe liste in it.
      The first windows shows the user's group, when selecting a group the user shows up.
      I don't delete windows when changing groupe, I update the list item by add/deleting some items and refreshing names and user data.
      In the user's swipe liste, I add a separator item to show the current group.

When I delete item that empties my list, all item disappear event the separator. System don't crash at that point.
      Then I try to display other list but is it also empy, doing it more lead to system crash.

I tried putting the list update in the callback dialog, in the main loop .... without success.

Is there any problem with this function ?
      Also, there are problems with the SWIPELIST_SetScrollPosItem() function when I change the swiplist content, using debugger shows that this function enter in a infinite loop.
    • Hi,

It's hard to say what is going wrong here. Can you post a small example which shows how to reproduce it?

Regards
      Sven
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • Hello !

Actually I shall do that, I expected someone experienced these troubles. ;)
      I'm using STMCube 1.15 that ships eminw 5.32

Searching the web I found the release notes in the emwin shipped with keil package :

See what is saying Version 5.34f :
      "SWIPELIST widget:
      • Under certain circumstances deleting of single items does not work. Problem solved.
      "
      Friday I'll try to jump to STMCube 1.19, if the emwin release is still 5.32 I'll make a unit test.
      By the way, isn't there a method to completly clear the list ?
    • Hello !

I recently updated my project to STmCube 1.19 that ships emwin V5.40, and I confirm it resolves the crashes I experienced about using the deleteItem function and the setScrollPosItem function.
      Thanks to emwin team for this update !