[ABANDONED] SEGGER J-Flash V6.22g missing options in global settings

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] SEGGER J-Flash V6.22g missing options in global settings

Hello

I'm facing problems at the moment with my Flasher ARM. In production every second flashing action fails.
    I found out that after sucessfully flashing it doesn't disconnect automatically from the target. That is the reason why it fails at the next chip.

The J-link userguide tells me that there should be an option in the global settings "disconnect after each operation".
    Unfortuantely this check box doesn't exist in the latest version of SEGGER J-Flash (I am using V6.22g).

can anyone tell what i can do that it disconnects after each programming action automatically?

Thank you very much

BR Mario
    Images
    • userguide.PNG

32.76 kB, 764×682, viewed 679 times
    • myglobalsettings.PNG

53.38 kB, 330×511, viewed 582 times
  • Hello Mario,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Such an issue is not known to us.

What is the SN of your Flasher?
    What target device are you trying to program?
    Did you have a working setup? If yes which J-Link software version were you using then?
    The J-link userguide tells me that there should be an option in the global settings "disconnect after each operation".

This information is obsolete, we will update the manual accordingly.
    Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
    Current versions of J-Flash do not offer this options anymore as it was rarely used.
    It will however be reintroduced in a different manner in future. Currently there is no fixed schedule for this.

What you could do is roll back to an earlier J-Flash version when this option was available.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.