[SOLVED] Continuous recording support on i.MX 6S

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Continuous recording support on i.MX 6S

Hello.

I'm wondering if continuous recording is supported on the i.MX 6S platlform. The variant we are using is the MCIMX6S7.

The manual says that the support status should be listed in the supported devices page, but I cannot find that information there.

We've tried to get it to work, but without luck, so I want to know if it's even possible before spending more time on it.

Note that we have the RTT buffers and control block in strongly ordered memory, but SystemView still fails with 'Cannot find RTT control block'.

Hopefully someone here knows if it's possible to do continuous recording on this SOC.
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Continuous recording is not supported on the MCIMX6S7 device family.
    For continuous recording memory access during CPU runtime is required which is not available on this device family.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.