[SOLVED] Install I-CUBE-EMBOS on cubeMx

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Install I-CUBE-EMBOS on cubeMx

Hi,

I want to install STM32CubeExpansion_embOSLibraries_V1.0.0 on STM32CubeMX 4.23.0

I've tried to do it thru the install New Library --> From Local
    But I get the Error Box: This Package version is not managed on this version of STM32CubeMx.

I don't find any comment respect a especial way to install in the User Manuals.

Is this package installable or I will have to copy the files manual as done in this forum Topic:

embOS and STM32 CubeMX

thanks,

Guillermo
  • Hi Guillermo,

The embOS STM32Cube expansion is not natively managed by STM32CubeMX and thus cannot be installed as a new library.
    Instead, it's intended for stand-alone usage. Hence, you may unzip the package to your STM32Cube installation directory (or any other destination of your choice), start with the contained projects, and also modify, expand and re-generate the projects.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help.

Best regards,
    Martin
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.